"I love you Farkle"

A/N: hi guys omg I'm so sorry for the late update I've been going through a lot of things that have happened but I won't bug you with them so to make it up to you this will be an extremely good chapter (I hope) Anyway enjoy💖

Riley's P.O.V.
Riley chewed the inside of her lip and screamed,why had she done that? Why had she allowed Charlie Gardner of all people to put his arm around her? She hated herself for letting him touch her,she hated herself for not understanding her feelings for a certain genius,but most of all she hated the crushed broken look on his face.
Riley knew she hurt him she didn't need to look to see his pain that day she felt it the crushing agonizing deep scorching pain that radiated from his heart. She broke Farkle Minkus, It was then she could no longer control her string of painful emotions of heartbreak,sadness,anger and love.
Love
What does love even mean anymore?
She got up from her bedspread and stared at herself in the mirror: long brown messy rumpled hair, mascara smeared on every inch of her cheeks, her eyes red and puffy, her face stained with her many many tears. Riley Matthews was broken, she collapsed in a ball on the floor loud heartbreaking sobs racked her tiny frame as she cried her mind slipped away to the one person she needed more than air itself,: Farkle.
And Riley's mind began to flash back:
"Riley, is the sun. Warm and bright and lights up my whole day."
"That giggle is my favorite sound in the world"
"I'm a visionary, Riley. I look ahead. You, me, Mars, let's do this thing."
"You, me, Earth. Let's do this thing."
"I feel ya. Lets say you and I play by our own rules."
"Riley, Dance?"
She smiled wiping her tears as every memory came into place she couldn't believe how dumb she had been turning him down the handsome boy that had done anything and everything she asked,had loved her unconditionally without faltering, the boy who had given her a plush hippo after her tonsils had been taken out,how he always smiled at her, tried to make her laugh,how he gently touched her,and held her, knowing her like the back of his hand,wether it was something simple like her favorite smoothie or something deeper like how broken and angry she had been after Lucas and Maya had fallen in love,Or when he'd saved her life when she almost drowned at Halloween party when they were seven.
Riley Matthews finally understood she was in love with Farkle Minkus
She didn't doubt it she knew it she was more positive about this then she had ever been before she couldn't waste anymore time she had wasted two months already trying to sort through her feelings,
Grabbing her black jacket she climbed out the bay window.
She took a huge deep breath and decided it was now or never she knocked on his window.
A minute later a very confused Farkle took in her messy and broken appearance and immediately grabbed her in his arms as she gripped him before he could even ask her what was wrong he felt warm soft lips on top of his own. Riley Matthews was kissing him!
Immediately without hesitation he kissed her back as he forced all of his heartache happiness and love into kissing the most beautiful girl on this earth. The kiss was the most magical one to ever happen it beat Romeo and Juliet,The Princess Bride,Cory and Topanga and any kiss seen in a movie Riley and Farkle were in the most purest beautiful form of love.
As they pulled away she looked up at him her eyes watery and teary as she smiled: "I love you Farkle"
he whispered back the words he always wanted to tell her "And I love you"