Chapter 13

I walked into the kitchen and there stood my mom with a grin.

"So.." Topanga muttered, her grin widening from ear to ear.

"What exactly happened in your room this time?".

I smiled faintly and sat on one of the dining chairs." He told me...".

I looked down at my hands then up at Topanga.

"Things..", I said while narrowing my eyes.

She leaned forward and raised one brow.

" What things?"she asked while holding a spoon in her hand threateningly.

I blushed."You make me feel like I'm committing a crime!".

"It's nothing!".

"Well why would you feel that way if it's really nothing?What're you hiding?" Topanga asked menacingly.

I sighed and gave up.

"He just told me things that were very heartwarming...Ya know?" I said while playing with my fingers.

Topanga paused for a second then laughed.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"Oh so it's like that" she said in between her chuckles.

I stood up from my chair."Nevermind- you obviously don't take me seriously!"I told her.

Topanga stopped laughing and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"No dear- it's just that you reminded me for a second of myself when I was first fell in love with your dad".

I sat back down and looked at her thoughtfully." Oh".

"Well anyways- I've come to tell you that I will be going on a date to the movie theaters to watch a scary movie".

Topanga bursted out with laughter again.
" Oh no honey...".

I groaned with confusion. "Why're you laughing again?".
" You won't do well in a scary movies- don't you remember!".

I thought back to sixth grade at the time me and my dad watched the Ring and I couldn't sleep for a week.

"Oh" I whispered.

"But that was before. This is now" I protested.

Topanga clicked her tounge."Well if ya say so"she muttered.

I furrowed my eyebrows.
I wouldn't be that scared during a scary movie... Right?

"Well then I'm gonna pick out my outfit for tomorrow" I told her with a nod.

"Okay just make sure you do the same for your funeral" she joked.

I rolled my eyes.

...

I yawned and stretched as I plucked out the outfit in my closet that I readied yesterday for this date and changed in my bathroom.

It was a casual outfit I put togather; a mint green knitted sweater with white boyfriend Jeans and my black vans.

I then finished my look of by putting my hair into a French braid and after that, I was done!

I stepped out of my bathroom and headed to the kitchen, because I knew Farkle was already there and ready; as usual.

I smiled nervously as he eyed me up and down as I stepped into the kitchen.

I felt heat rush up my cheek and I felt my chest burn for some reason because he did that.

I dismissed it and sat besides him on the sofa.

"So" I muttered.

"So" he repeated with a chuckle.

"Do you think I look okay?" I asked him softly. Ugh why am I so nervous.

His lips curled into a smile. "No".

I frowned and punched him on the shoulder.
" You mean-"

"You look far better than just okay" he continued with a smirk, interrupting me before I could cuss him out.

I widened my eyes and yet again felt heat rush up my face.

"Well- okay" I muttered, looking away from his gaze. I'm too embarrassed to look into his eyes.

"Well you're cheesy as hell" I told him.

He sighed and without me being prepared, intertwined his hands with mine.

"I know-".
He then suddenly pulled me up with him to stand up, causing me to with no choice, look at him in the eyes and face him directly.

" But I don't care"he continued.

I smiled and felt his grip on my hands tighten.

"Okay" I said softly.

He stared at me for a long silence and so did I.

"Okay- can we go now?"I asked with a giggle, breaking the silence.

"Well if you say so" he answered.

And with that we put on our coats and went out the door.

                                          💠▪   ↪▫♥▫↩  ▪💠              

                                          💠▪   ↪▫♥▫↩  ▪💠

(A/N: Hey guys! So hope you did enjoy this update! As always your support means a lot to me and I'm so grateful that this fanfic gained a lot of views and votes! I'm just stunned by all of you guy's support on this fanfic! And I hope you will keep enjoying each chapter I post- anyways till the next chapter!💕💓💓💓💓)