"They are my kids also. Remember that, Paisley!" Kyle growled.

"No they aren't! They are mine Kyle, only mine!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Just give a me chance! I want to make amends. I regret want I did!" He said.

"Why should I give you chance? Tell me one good reason!" I commanded him.

"Because I want our kids to have a completely family. They deserve it, Paisley! We can work it out for our kids." He said.

"That's what I want to talk to you about......" I was saying only be interrupted.

"You mean we can get back together!?" He asked excitedly as a kid of Christmas.

"Hello! Hold your horses! If you would have let me complete then you would have understood what I am here to talk about." I said mentally rolling my eyes.

Before he could reply the lady came with our order and placed it infornt of us "Enjoy your meal." she said with a smile and turned to leave.

"So, what is it you want to talk about?"he asked.

"Okay. So, you said we are not divorced right?" I asked.

"Absoulutely!" He replied taking a bite of his sandwich immediately. He must really be hungry.

"But according to the US laws we are divorced. The problem lies with the England laws. I want you to file the divorce papers and I won't stop you from seeing Noah and Ryder. Sure, we live in two different countries it will be difficult but we can work out a schedule regarding it." I completed in a voice devoid of any emotions.

"NEVER! I will never file those papers! If I wanted to file those papers, I would have done that 4 years ago, but I didn't! I have been looking for you from the past 4 f*cking years, Paisley! I have finally found you and my kids and I will never let the three of you go away. Get that straight in your head!" He said with anger in his voice.

"But I don't want to stay with you! I am letting you meet the kids consider that as a big favour. You don't deserve it! It's just because that I want my kids to have both the parents as a part of their lives, that's it!

If you would have been so gulity and so much in love with me, Kyle, you wouldn't have done that to me. And even if you wanted to do that so bad, then you could have waited until morning, and given me some money if not all, so I could buy myself one meal and a ticket to go back home!

There is no way in hell I'll forgive you and stay with you. I loved you with everything in me, Kyle. I trusted you with my heart, mind, body and soul, but what did you do, huh? You broken my trust, my self-esteem, my spirit.

You snatched away wish to live! Do even know I tried to take my life twice!? It's just that it didn't happen because the first time Mel and Luke found me and the second time I got to know I was 1 month PREGNANT. I am glad she found me the second time or else, Noah and Ryder wouldn't have been here.

You will be a part of my life because you are the father of my children, Kyle. If they want you to be a part of their life you will definitely be, but do not expect anything from me. I am already really trying alot here.

Just set me free and you get to be a part of the kids life and if you don't, I'll make sure you aren't. I am ready to comeback to London with the kids till the legal proceedings for our divorce there are done. After that, we ourselves or can request the court to work a schedule for us regarding the twins." I said.

"Y-you tired to k-kill yourself?" He asked his eyes tearing up.

I didn't reply and kept a emotionless expression on my face.