"Where are we going?" Carl asked excitedly. "King of Prussia mall." Carly shrieked. She never been to that mall her entire life. They can't afford it. Now she could post pictures of her chilling in that mall! Britt studied Charlie's behaviour. As a teacher she tend to looked into someone souls.

Charlie finished her breakfast and leaned in to Sophia. "I'm going to take a shower now." Sophia nodded. Charlie again excused herself and walked towards Sophia's room. Britt watched her Sister. Sophia noticed and sighed. "Yes Britt?" "Does she smoke?" "She does actually. Socially." "Do you love her?" Sophia smiled. "I'm beginning to know her and she's sweet." Britt sighed.

"Remember what happen with Brian. Choose wisely this time." Britt warned her Sister. All she want is for Sophia to be happy and Sabrina to be loved. "I know and I will." Sophia said. She never planned on loving Charlie. It's supposed to be an act. But. The more she know her. The more she like her. Charlie is one unique woman. With the best of both worlds.

"Sophia..... I know what you meant by she's the Father." Sophia smiled at her Mom. "I know Mom. She told me about dad last night." "What what happen last night?" Chris asked his Father in law. Mark begin to laughed. "I walked in on Charlie peeing. And I just say, Sophia here is a very lucky woman." Sophia blushed deep red.

"I don't even know they exist before I met Charlie." Jen said. "What do you mean?" Chris begin to questioning everyone. Mark leaned in and whispered. Chris's eyes widen and looked at Sophia. "RESPECT!" If only Sophia's face could go even blushed harder than she is now. "What? I need to know." Britt said. Chris leaned in to his wife and whispered. Britt's face was priceless. It's shocking yet exciting for them. "Well sis. I have no words to describe it."

"Have you been to her house aunt Sophia?" Sophia nodded. Before Carly could asked another question Charlie walked in wearing a perfectly tailored suit. "Now that's a suit." Chris said in awe. Chris looked at every man dream suit that Charlie's wearing. She's totally fit that suit. "I'm done." Charlie smiled and took a seat on the couch Carmela's on.

Sophia stand. "That's our cue. Meaning we have to get ready." They all nodded and cleaned everything. Charlie noticed Carmela is not changing. "You're not going with us? Come on. Let's have fun." Carmela shake her head. "I don't think I can have fun." "Why?" "I think I'm falling for my best friend and she's a girl." Charlie laughed.

"Do you need my advice on this?" Carmela abruptly turned her body to meet Charlie. "Tell her. Tell her what your heart says. It's her choice to agree or not. The more you keep it inside. The more you suffer." Carmela think for a minute. "What if she hates me?" "If she does its her lost. Not yours. She's straight?" Carmela nodded. "Straight girls usually have a thing for experimenting with the same sex relationship. Be romantic. Be a Casanova. Be aware of her needs. Don't be a guy. Be a caring woman. Treat her like a princess. Treat her as If she's the only woman in the world."

"Girls like that?" "Yes. They hate liars. They hate it when no one care about them. Always answer her call and text. Never ever ignore her. Especially when she's on her PMS. Oh last but not least, be a gentlewoman. They like it." Carmela think for a minute. "Can I ask her to go with us? Maybe I'll tell her when we're at the mall." Charlie smiled and nodded. "Sure. If you need my help. Just tell me. Don't be shy."

Charlie waited for the Clarke and Gold outside and looked around the Neighbourhood. She never been anywhere near this type of place. It's a new experience for her. She smiled when she looked at Sophia holding Sam and Sabrina holding Sam's diaper bag. "I have a Sister now! Papa!!!" Sabrina ran towards Charlie and hug Charlie's leg with her tiny arms. Charlie laughed and pick her up. "I'm Papa Now? Not toys?" Sabrina shake her head.

"Aunty Britt said its a bad name." Charlie smiled. They waited for everyone and to the mall they go........

CHARLIE'S POV