Seven

He paid for his CD's and I pay for mine. We leave the store, his hand holding mine. I really didn't mind at all. It gave my butterflies in my stomach, though. 

"Ty what were we looking for again?" Josh asked looking around. 

"We're looking for hot topic," I said looking at him. 

"Oh, well I don't think it's on this floor," Josh says, looking back at me. 

I roll my eyes and sigh. "Let's go to the elevator," I say, walking toward the elevator with him. 

When we got inside we pressed the 3rd-floor button, and a few more people came in, making us feel squished. The elevator wasn't the biggest, it was actually pretty small. I was so glad when the elevator doors opened and everyone left. 

When we walked out, we started to look around. 

"I don't think hot topic is up here neither," I say sighing. 

" Josh, are you sure it's up here?" I asked, taking his hand and holding it tightly. 

"I'm not sure, but I think it's up here," Josh says looking at me, then starts looking around again. 

"Should we find a map?" I ask looking around. 

"That is 100 times smarter than my idea, why didn't you say that before?" Josh says looking at me. 

"I don't know I didn't think of it at that time." I shrugged looking back at him. 

We found a map and found out that Hot Topic is on the bottom floor. Josh's face palmed himself, feeling like a complete idiot. I just laugh at him and we walk to the elevator again. I kept holding his hand tightly as we waiting for the elevator. 

When the elevator doors opened, we wait for everyone to leave before walking out. We find hot topic quickly and we walked in. The person at the desk welcomed us in. I followed Josh to the back of the store, where all the band shirts are. I let go of his hand to look at some of the shirts. 

I picked out an MCR shirt and a Panic! at The Disco shirt. Josh picked out a 2 MCR shirts. We didn't want to pick out too many shirts, since our total right now is $40, $80 if we combined our order. 

Anyways we bought the shirts and left Hot topic. 

_________________________

Aye i hope u guys liked this chapter and my story so far. It means so much that people are reading my stories, it makes me feel special in a good way.