5: You Learn Something New Every Day

Start from the beginning

(A/N: ok! There are the 1

(A/N: ok! There are the 1...2...3... Seven picures! The fourth one is going to be her main/ favourite outfit though because its cute. Deal with it *flips hair*)

I paid and walked out in my favourite outfit with a bag in my hand, that, in actual truth, was about half the size of me. A few people cooed at the sight of me. And to be honest, I couldn't care less.

I knocked on Kakashi's door and he opened it. He had sweat trickling down the right side of his face. Not the sweatdrop kind though. :(

Kakashi looked suprised to see me dressed like this before letting me enter. It was clean -ish. I was like :wow. Till we came to the kitchen. It reeked!!! I felt like I was going to puke my guts out so I ran out of the room. Kakashi scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

I was humming to myself," La la la... Icecream... candles... glitter... cheesecake... la la la... my phone... chocolate...- Wait?! My phone?! Thankyou god for my phone." I poked Tetsuya awake and showed him the wonders of the phone. Who very soon demanded he had one. He got a phone of his own (lucky dragon).

Then we went to my room which was conviently there thanks to Kakashi. I wonder where we are in the plot then? I hope I can go to the ninja school! And meet the kids there too.

Later that night when Kakashi was sleeping I snuck out to find the Hokage dozing off in his chair. I giggled at him and he woke up. He looked shocked and then realized it was me. He asked why I was up so late. I told him I had insomnia and that I wanted to go to the ninja acadamy. He nodded and nodded then realized what I'd said and spat out his coffee which came out of nowhere might I add.