6: Yay youth

*Misuzu's P.O.V*

When I woke up I saw Ino standing next to me. She was looking right at me, I was uncomfortable. I looked at her and whispered," Uh... hello?" She then hugged me for some reason and started going on about how cute I looked. I just sat there idly, not knowing why she was hugging me.

Then she stopped and introduced herself," I'm Ino Yamanaka. Whats your name?"

I looked at her and said," I'm Misuzu Seki. It's nice to meet you Ino!" Ino started hugging me again and telling me how cute I was. Then she asked me what I was doing in the forest. I said," Well, I was reading a scroll and then I kinda passed out, heheh" I scratched the back of my head.

Then I asked," Hey Ino? Are you a ninja?" She told me that she wasn't but was in her last year. I said," Thats so cool!" She laughed at that. Then Ino asked me," Are you at the academy then Misuzu?" "No, I start next week!"

We said goodbye and Ino left. I then started reading the scroll again and learnt a few jutsu. I then decided to practice taijutsu. I found a tree and practiced my kicks and punches. Kick... punch... kick... punch... I did this systematically for about 30 minutes before I decided to practice running. I was really tired though, but I was determined to run a few laps. I wanted to do 5 laps around the forest but I only managed 4. I was angry with myself so I made myself kick and punch the tree for another 30 minutes.

I layed on the floor exhausted. I was sweating. It was about 2 o'clock so I'd have to go find Kakashi soon.

I felt a presence behind me,"Who is it?" I called. It was Guy and Lee! Yeah, people like them are pretty hard to miss. Guy seemed to recognise me from the other day and picked me up and then started yelling about how youthful I was. I asked to be put down but Guy didn't seem to hear me so I just went with it.

"Yay youth!" I called out. That got their attention. I then asked to be put down. Lee then asked Guy who I was. I then jumped in front of him and yelled," I'm Misuzu!" Lee then yelled," I'm Rock Lee!" Then Guy yelled," And I'm Might Guy!"

So its a yell off huh? ...Well I give up. Then Guy asked what I was doing here. "Well I was resting from practicing my taijutsu," I explained. They seemed to be interested as they asked if I wanted to practice with them. I nodded but said," No running around the village though. I'll get lost." The agreed and we decided to continue what I was doing before. Punching and kicking trees.

Two trees were looking a bit battered and one was completely demolished. Guy went a little to far with punching and kicking the tree so his tree kinda, uh died. Lee's tree had taken considerably more damage than mine though, but I wasn't complaining. It just meant that I had more to improve. It was about 5p.m. now so I decided to go back. I waved goodbye to Lee and Guy before I ran off to find Kakashi.

Through his window I could see that he was pretty worried that I wasn't back yet. When I knocked on the door he seemed almost relieved that I was ok. "Where were you?!" He yelled. I flinched, was he going to hit me? He seemed to realize that I was scared and said," Sorry Misuzu, I was worried but really, where were you?"

"In a forest," I stated. He sweatdropped at me before asking what I was doing in a forest. "Training," I said bluntly. He asked if I trained with anyone. I nodded. Kakashi then asked who I trained with. I then told him that I trained with Guy and Lee. He gulped and stepped back. He asked if I was overly obsessed with youth. I shook my head but said that I said 'yay youth' so Guy wouldn't crush me to death by hugging me. Kakashi nodded in relief and stepped back towards me.

He asked if I wanted anything to eat. I asked for an apple since I was still pretty full from the ramen. I woke Tetsuya up and created a block of ice on my hand and gave it to him. Kakashi gave me a weird look. I just stuck my tounge out at him and did a peace sign.