The Concert

CHAPTER 2!  YAAAY!  I HAVE NO READERS YET, SO I AM DEPRESSED, BUT I AM WAITING.  EVEN THOUGH THAT SOUNDS WEIRD...  THE LINK TO CHARLIE'S OUTFIT FOR THE CONCERT IS BELOW:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=94279174

hope u like this chapter!  xx

(BTW the gif on the side is what SHINee were doing in their movie, which I made up.  it doesn't actually exist.)

“Wow.  There are a lot of people here,” Harry commented.

“Well, personally, I knew there would be a lot of people here, so I braced myself,” Niall replied. 

I smiled.  “Yeah sorry, I should’ve told you.”

Harry turned to me, an evil look in his eyes.  “Yes Charlie.  You should have,” he said menacingly.

I jumped backwards.  “Woah, you sure can be intimidating,” I decided, leading them towards the laser tag area.

“Laser tag?  I’ve never done this before,” Niall said.

I was surprised.  “Serious?  Wow, you haven’t lived.  I can’t really talk though, I’ve only ever played it once,” I told them, paying for the tickets.

“You didn’t have to pay,” Harry protested.

“Well I get a discount because I’m an ex-student and my mum is helping out somewhere.  And the tickets are way overpriced, so it’s better if I pay,” I informed them.

“Ok-ay?  I’m still not happy though,” Harry insisted.

I handed him a gun.  “Well, you don’t have to shoot me if you don’t want to,” I said with a grin, stepping into the blow-up maze.

The next twenty minutes were full of screaming and shooting, the funnest of all the funnest things.  Even though ‘funnest’ isn’t a word.  Damn you grammar!

We emerged from the maze, red faced and grinning.

“Wow that was fun.  Gotta do that again sometime,” Niall laughed.

Harry nodded.  “Yeah, but Louis just texted me asking where we are.  We have to be back at the hotel in an hour,” he said.

Niall pretended to cry.  “Time for some more fun!” he cried.

We spent twenty minutes eating and dunking slurpees on each other, (by accident) buying fairy floss and eating too many cakes.  Then we started walking back to the park. 

“So you have school tomorrow?” Harry asked.

I nodded.  “Sadly, yes man,” I told him.

Niall laughed.  “Ha! Ha!”

I scowled at him.  “Thanks a lot,” I said.

He stopped laughing.  “I was just kidding!” he defended.

Harry rolled his eyes.  “Sure you were!”

“So are you still on tour?” I asked.

“Yeah we are.  We’re supposed to be performing in Melbourne tonight, but the bus is still down, and yeah, something happened in the arena.  A ‘technical’ problem,” Harry told me.

I nodded.  “Most of my friends are going, and they’re pretty sad about the delay, but I told them to suck it up, so it’d better be a good concert!” I warned mockingly.

Niall laughed.  “It will be.  Trust me.  What are your friends’ names?” he asked.

“Lily, Grace and Dani,” I said.