Like Me Or Not

Hey anyone who is reading this, I just wanted to let y'all know that this first part is just an intro and nothing exciting is happening YET.  'Yet' being the key word in that sentence.  please let me know what you think and comment any ideas for the story, also, this is my first fan fic, so no hate please.

Like Me Or Not is about a 16 year old girl named Charlie Rose Evanders.  She lives in a town about two hours away from Melbourne, Australia, and she has a little sister, Tess, who is 13 years old.  Charlie is an ordinary girl, an on and off fan of One Direction, but a 24/7 fan of a KPop group named SHINee.  Just to let you know, her favourite member is Minho.  Also, I am trying to make this fan fic as close to real life as it can get.  I mean, a realistic mum and dad who are quite strict, and a girl who doesn't live in an apartment in the city.  Uh...  yeah....  Anyway, there isn't much 1D action in this first chappie, but i'll try to update at least twice a week and there will be super soon! 

Luv you all! xx

 BTW that's SHINee on the side ---->>>>>>>>  Minho's the one with the hat on

Here we go:

CHARLIE'S POV

“Yeah, but Minho is waaay cuter than Jonghyun!” I told my best friend, Alessandra Walters, (Ali for short) as we made our way home from the tennis match we had just utterly failed in. 

We were fighting about my favourite band, SHINee.  A Korean boy band I was obsessed with.  You see, Ali didn’t agree with my liking of KPop, she says I should be concentrating on listening to English music, seeing as I live in Australia, but I think the opposite.  Because I live in Australia, I reckon I should DEFINITELY listen to music in another language.  Don’t ask me for a reason why, because I have none whatsoever.  By the way, my name is Charlie Rose Evanders.  I’m 16 and I have a younger sister named Tess, who is thirteen years of age. 

Anyway, so we were fighting over our favourite members of the band, when two tall boys walked past us, the shorter one letting out a loud laugh as they walked past.  I knew at once who they were, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, but I couldn’t think about it because Ali, being Ali, decided to copy the guffaw, except louder. 

I grabbed her arm and hissed, “Ali!  They could easily bash you up!”  (Ha ha notice I only said they could bash her up?)

“Yeah we could, but we won’t,” said Louis’ familiar voice. 

I turned around slowly.  “Ehum…  Sorry about Ali, she’s a little uh…  Out there?” I apologized quickly and spun back around. 

“Yeah I’m totally out there!  And Jonghyun is cuter,” Ali said to me. 

“Right okay, who’s Jonghyun?” asked Niall.  Yes I admit, I have read maybe more than one fanfic and maybeee joined the Directioner community on Google + which yes, I do actually have!  Alright, alright…  I was a half-Directioner.  I’ve watched most of the video diaries, and once I had 5 photos of them on my iPod, but that was like TOTALLY 3 years ago!  But I did know their names…  And ages maybe…

“How did you hear that?”  Ali asked.

“Well you were kinda shouting it,” Louis said with a smile.

“Ah, you tell her, she never listens to me!” I said.  “And Jonghyun is a member of a KPop band.  Named SHINee.  Double ‘e’ before you ask.”

“You like KPop?” Niall asked.

I felt like rolling my eyes and saying, ‘Well no poo Sherlock,’ but I decided not to because Sherlock was the name of one of SHINee’s songs, and I’d probably start dancing and embarrass myself.  Wait, why were One Direction even here?  We were like two WHOLE hours away from Melbourne, which is where they were supposed to be…  Don’t ask me HOW I know that…  Just don’t, please.