seventeen

as I got up I looked at I almost fainted and fell back to the water.

"dad what would you do that" I cried

"I always hated you I wanted you to die but I failed" he said as he pushed me off the bridge I fell off the bridge I screamed.

as I felt the water cover my whole body. I couldn't breathe my lungs were getting tight I went up and saw everything was just water.

when I felt something grab my leg I yelled in fear when I woke up in my room.

I was sweating like crazy. I looked around and saw I was at my house.

"what the fuck" I said under my breath.

I laid back and looked at the ceiling shocked want a scary dream I thought.

my eyes shut and I feel asleep. I woke up to the sound of Cameron banging on my door.

I got up and opened it

"okay what you need superman" I said with a giggle

"coachella is today I bought you a ticket get ready doll" he said with a smile

I always wanted to go to coachella I closed the door and ran to my closet to look for something.

I grabbed a white crop top and shorts and combat boots and rings and a white bandana that's gonna go on my hair.

I took a shower and changed I made my hair wavy when I did my make up I went out and saw Cameron with Aaron and Chris.

"omg Selena you look-" Cameron got interrupted by a girls voice I looked at saw it was my long best friend Maggie.

I ran to her and hugged her she looked so beautiful as always.

"no crying lets go have fun" she said as she grabbed my hand we both ran out the house and into Cameron's car.

5 hours later

we finally got there it was so nice Maggie and I got in.

it was so hipster and just beautiful we started walking when someone grabbed my waist.

I looked behind me and saw Cameron.

he looked nice. I didn't care I put my hands on his.

it was pretty good so far. Cameron hasn't let go off me.

"my favorite part is us at the hotel later" he whispered in my ear.

______________________

OMG IM SOO SORRY I WAS INACTIVE I HAD SO MUCH BUT IM BACK I MIGHT WRITR MORE NOT SURE BUT ILL TRY SORRY ITS SHORT BTW