four

Songs for this chapter
Flatline- Justin Bieber

Selena

I woke up full of sweat. That was all a dream Cameron and I never made up I knew it was to good to be true and Justin hasn't been free.

I started crying on my hands. Justin wasn't a drug dealer he fell in a prank and got arrested. He was such a sweet guy he's so caring and he would always protect me.

I couldn't stop crying. I was drowning in my tears. I laid back down and fell asleep thinking of Justin.

Justin

The coldness of this cell made me cringe. Her face kept floating threw my mind. I remember all the pyd we would do. She would be such an adventure.

I felt her lips on mine. I could feel her touch. She is so beautiful.

I got up from my "bed" I started walking around with my hands on my hair.

"Yo playboy go back to bed" said the guy I share this cell with, Jack.

I didn't say nothing I just went up to my bed. I laid down and looked at the ceiling. She deserves the best nothing but the best.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I have changed I never had a tattoo I was so innocent. But this hell changed me. I was a wimp. Weak. Not anymore. I'm the new Justin Bieber.

I woke up to the fucking cop yelling. I got from my bed. I saw these new guys looking at me.

"Yes can I help you with something" I spit. Since I came to this place I became really bipolar.

Later that day

I was outside. I was walking around thinking of my baby.

"Yo Justin" someone yelled

"What" I said looking at the leader of a gang here.

"I heard you want to get out" he said  with a smirk.

"Yeah so what" I said with no emotion.

"Well we know how you could get out and it won't be a trap" he said.

"Okay how" I said crossing my arms around my chest.

Later that day I got called to the office. The guard room took me I was scared if they told on me.

"Justin we found that the problem you got into wasn't your fault so your getting out tomorrow" said the lady that worked there.

"Oh my god are you for real" I said with a big smile.

"Yes I am you may leave have a nice day I hope to not see you here again" she said with smile.

Selena

My face felt hot the tears started falling no matter what.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CAMERON" I yelled at him

"YOUR JUST JEALOUS I HAVE MADISON AND YOUR ALONE AND MISERABLE" he yelled. When I couldn't take it.

I slapped him across his face. He held he's cheek. He looked at me with the devil in his eyes.

"Cameron I'm sorry" I said

"Get the fuck off me" he said as he ran up to his room.

I started crying in my hands. Fucking hate this life. I ran to the bathroom.

And started cutting myself. It wasn't the best decision to do right now but I had to.

My whole wrist was bleeding.

I hated this. I cleaned myself. I walked to my room with tears in my eyes.

I started listening to a song Justin made but he just let me listen to.

I felt Ike Justin is as with me. But he's not here to protect me.

I laid in my bed and started crying when I fell asleep.

the next day

Justin

I was getting checked to leave. When I was done they took me to a place to give me all my stuff.

I stepped outside and the light of the sun blinded me.

"Finally" I said

I made the officers call me a cab.

When the cab came I got in and now I was on my way to see my baby.

I got to the beautiful house. I thanked and paid the driver.

These steps brought so much memories. When I got arrested when Selena and Cameron got married.

So much problems. I made my way to the front door. I raised my hand to knock when a girl opened.

"Who are you" she said

I just moved her aside and went up to Selena's room I knocked on the door and saw my baby.

"Oh my god" she said as she jumped on me.

"I missed my princess" I said kissing her forehead.

"Justin babe you saved me from this nightmare" she said crying.

"Baby were leaving and we're gonna live together okay" I said smiling.

"I have my things packed lets go" she said

"I was gonna run away that's why I have my things packed" she added.

She grabbed her things. And I grabbed her hand and headed out the door.

"Woah, crybaby Selena has a sexy man" said the girl I bumped into.

"Shut the fuck up" Selena spit.

"Baby Selena don't go" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw it was Cameron.

"Selena chose you stay with me or Cameron"

__________________

Sorry this was short but IM BACK!! And who would you choose Cameron or Justin?? Comment below! And who do you want Selena to end up with?!