seven

Selena

I woke up in the hospital may was next to me and so was Cameron.

"What happened" I said softly

"You fainted" may said

When the doctor came in with a smile.

"I see you are awake Selena, well we did some test results and your pregnant congratulations" he said

My mouth dropped. I can't be pregnant and who's is it.

When I remember the last person I had sex with was Justin.

Damn. I said in my mind.

"Who's is it" asked Cameron

"Justin's" I said looking at my hands

He looked at me and I saw a tear fall of his eye. He walked out the room and slammed the door shut.

I started crying in my hands. When may wrapped her hands around me.

"Don't worry sweetie I'll be here don't worry" she said trying to make me feel better but it doesn't work.

I got up and ran to look for Cameron.

"Selena stop" i heard may scream as she ran behind me.

I saw Cameron and I grabbed his back.  And hugged him from behind.

"What the fuck Selena" he said

"Look I fucked up hard I know but look I love you not Justin, Justin was just to make you jealous okay I don't want this baby but I have him or her and I can't abort him or her, your not gonna like me because you won't have fun with me because I'm pregnant but I love you Cameron and I chose you and I'm so happy to be Mrs Dallas" I said as he cupped my face and kissed me.

"I don't care if this baby isn't mine I'll accept as my baby okay" he said looking at me straight in the eye.

May was at the doorway crying.

"Can't believe what I'm watching its so cute" she said with a laugh

3 weeks later

Cameron and I were living together in our house. I still haven't got my stuff that I took from my apartment.

Cameron and I decided to go. When we got there I saw Madison and Justin making out.

"Selena it's not what it looks like" Justin said

"It's fine I see you like her I'll just bring my stuff you can take the apartment and live here with Madison" I said with a smile.

"Oh my god thank you so much Selena, and Cameron take care of her she's a keeper" he said

"I will" he said looking at me with love eyes.

I went to my room and grabbed my suitcase.

That night I was sleeping when I felt Cameron move around a lot.

"What wrong baby" I said

"I can't with this pain" he said holding he's chest.

I put my shoes as quick as possible.  I grabbed him even though he was super heavy for me. 

He tried walking when we got to my car I drove off to the hospital which was close thank the lord.

I stopped the car in front of the emergency entrance. I walked inside and I went to the front table and asked for help quick.

When they ran to my car, Cameron was knocked out.

I started crying like crazy. They grabbed him and took him in a room I couldn't go.

I was shaking like crazy and crying. I was in the waiting room crying

"Selena" I heard someone call me I looked up and saw it was Cameron's mom.

"Hello mrs Dallas" I said getting up

"How's my son" she asked

"I don't know we were sleeping and he couldn't take a pain in his chest and when we came here he blacked out" I said crying.

She grabbed me and hugged me I was so scared.

"Cameron Dallas" said the nurse.

We walked to her I felt like I was gonna throw up everywhere.

"Hello well Cameron had a heart attack" she said

"Why hes very healthy" I said

"Well besides that he has a lot of stress and that's what cause the attack we'll have him after night to do some test okay take care" she said as she left.

I was a little bit calm when she said that.

The next day I didn't go home and mrs Dallas went home. I stood there all night waiting for Cameron.

"Cameron Dallas" said the same girl

"Yes" I said getting up

"Cameron's ready to go home" she said with a smile

I waited for my baby. When I saw his face all pale.

I walked to the parking lot to get my car. I drove in front of the entrance. I opened the passenger seat when they put Cameron inside.

"Thank you sir" I said with a smile.

I got inside the car and drove off I looked at Cameron he didn't say a word.

"How you feeling" I said trying to make a conversation

"Good" he said not looking at me.

"I was so scared" I said

"You shouldn't be I won't leave you" he said looking at me

I smiled.

As we got home I helped Cameron get inside the house. I took him to the couch because he asked me to.

He started watching tv when I cuddled up against him I placed my head on his chest and my legs on his lap and my hands on his waist.

Cameron's hands were on my waist and he kissed my forehead.

"I wouldn't change this for anything in the world"

"Neither would I baby" i said placing a kiss on his.

_________________________

really cute chapter well at the end. But not for long hope you enjoy 😘.