thirteen

Selena

As I got home I had to change into all black for the meeting. When I found the outfit I had to wear I left the house.

On my way there I was thinking about how would I tell Cameron about me being part of a gang.

All those thoughts came in mind when I arrived to the studio. I got out my car into the studio.

I saw all the guys there around a table with stuff on top.

"Finally your here" Matthew said

"Sorry I was late had to kill that bitch on the way" I said looking at them.

"Oh, anyways we have to take this to the strip club in art avenue and your a girl you should go" said Jack

"Fine, but you come with me" I said looking at Nash.

I grabbed the bag of stuff and left with Nash.

He drove off to the club, I was looking at the road when my phone rang, it was Cameron.

I declined the call. When we got to the club. I got out the car with the bag.

"Nash you stay here" I said as I closed the door of the car.

I got inside the club and a song made me stop my track. It was a song I wrote and it was me singing. I never went to a studio or showed someone my song.

I shook my head and continued my steps. I felt hands on my waist I turned around and saw it was a drunk man. I elbowed him and continued walking.

I was going to his office when I saw a girl screaming for help. I walked in the room and saw a guy on top of a innocent girl.

"Get off her asshole" I spit as I took my gun out.

He turned around and saw the gun his eyes widened.

"Get off her and leave" I said he did as commanded.

"Thank you so much miss" said the young girl

"No problem and don't call me miss I'm only 20, how old are you sweetie" I said looking at the innocent angel.

"17" she said

"Go outside there's a black ranger rover there's a guy inside he's pale blue eyes tell me that I say you can get in and your coming with me okay love"

She looked at me and nodded as she ran out. I walked back to his office.

I saw the pig sitting in his chair.

"Sexy as always Selena, did you hear your song when you came in, beautiful voice" he said with a smirk.

"I brought the merch" I said changing the subject

"Heres the money" he said as he gave me a bag the same size as the one I gave him.

I grabbed the bag and walked out.

I heard him call my name but I just walked out to my car.

I saw the girl in the back seat I gave her a smile. I got in when Nash looked at me.

"Now" he said

"Yes" I said he pressed the button when the building exploded in fire.

I heard the girl in the back scream, Nash smile and so did I as we left.

"Be grateful I like you because if I didn't you'd be raped and burned" I said with a fake pout. When I got a text from Matthew.

'Cameron knows'