Chapter Ten- Uncle Christopher

Evil swirled through those eyes of his and I knew what he was about to say was not going to be good. "Starting with you."

Chapter Ten- Uncle Christopher

Ryder's POV

"Get dad and the pack. Give me a minute." I said quickly, my wolf residing and allowing me control again. Riley nodded and gave Noah a wink before leaving to get my father.

"What's going on?" my precious Noah asked. Seeing him covering his erection with a pillow made me wolf whine. I wanted so bad to rip that pillow from his grasp and take care of his problem. My wolf wanted nothing more than to pin Noah down and find out what he tasted like. My mouth watered just thinking about it. But like the good Alpha I was, I picked him up in my arms and headed downstairs.

"Rogues are attacking. You're going to stay here." I said as I walked into my parent's quarters and set him down. All the women in the room watched Noah, smiles plastered on their faces. He looked up at me and I could literally feel the fear radiating off of him. "I'll be back in a little bit."

When I saw he was about to protest, I wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him to me. I pressed my lips to his and slipped my tongue in. He pushed away with a huge smile on his face before he looked around us, taking notice of the women watching. They all look amused, which caused him to blush and bury his face in my chest. "Just hurry back." I heard him say.

I lightly kissed his forehead before leaving and joining the battle outside. I pulled off my shorts, throwing them next to a bush, and shifting. I shook out my fur before following Riley's scent. When I caught up with my pack, I was suprised to see no one was fighting. The rogues were just standing still, watching our pack.

A way too familiar man stepped out from behind the rogues and stood there until I approached him. I glared at him and barred my teeth, apparently not happy with him. "Long time no see, Nephew." he said with a misleading smile. I growled, making sure he knew that I was to not be considered family. "Oh don't act like you don't miss me. Come on, let me see how big you've gotten."

I looked around at the rogues before shifting back. I stood with pride, not bothered by my nakedness or by these powerless wolves around me. Standing a couple inches taller than my uncle, I crossed my arms and waited for him to say something. "Wow you're taller than me. Your father must be proud." he said before his smile grew bigger. " Speaking of your father, where is he?" His question was answered by a snarl but my father did not come forward.

"Why are you here, Christopher?" I asked, harshly. He cringed when I said his name but besides that, he remained calm.

"I see you found your mate. I can smell them all over you." He sniffed at my skin and I quickly took a step back. He sighed before a smirk pulled at his lips. "Remember the day that Stephanie died and you kicked me out of the pack?"

"You were threatening others and being disrespectful. We had a reason to kick you out." I pointed out.

"My mate died!"

"That gives you no reason to take it out on others."

"Oh it gives me tons of reasons and I'm going to make sure everyone of your pack members feels the pain that I went through." he stated before looking up to meet my eyes. Evil swirled through those eyes of his and I knew what he was about to say was not going to be good. "Starting with you."