Chapter Five- Decisions, Decisions

He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me towards him, placing his lips on my forehead. The pain left and I was amazed at how much better I felt.

Chapter Five- Decisions, Decisions

Noah's POV

My eyes drifted openly slowly but everything was still blurry as if there was a plastic film covering my eyes. I blinked a couple times in an attempt to clear my vision and I tried to make out the person in front of me, that was patting my forehead with a wet towel. I quickly sat up but immediately regretted it when my head started throbbing, painfully. "You probably should lay back down," the boy said. I took one glance at him before looking around the room. I was in a living room and laying on a really comfy couch. The title 'living room' felt silly for how huge the space was. It could easily fit a hundred people, with seating and tables spread out throughout.

"Where am I? Who are you?" I asked him as I started to panic. I could have been kidnapped for all I knew. I hardly even remembered anything that happened. What did happen?

"I'm Danny," the boy replied. I was about to get up but he placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "I'll go get the Alpha. You just stay here." He quickly got up before wandering down some hallway. Alpha? Apart of me was telling me to make a run for it, but the other side was telling me the complete opposite. It felt welcoming here and something about the house made me feel safe and loved.

"Noah, you're okay!" I heard a familiar deep voice exclaim before Riley pulled me into a bear hug and I patted his back, awkwardly. "I was so worried. Are you okay?" He started looking all over my face and arms to make sure there were no cuts or bruises.

"I'm fine. I just have a headache." I said as I rubbed my head, surprised to even see him. It was a wonder how we were friends, considering we were on completely different social statuses. Riley was just a really friendly person, the type that was friends with everyone and always had something in common with whoever he met. He could easily be one of my best friends.

He nodded before Ryder started walking towards us. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me towards him, placing his lips on my forehead, taking me by complete surprise. He didn't even greet me before forcing himself on me but to my surprise, the pain left and I was amazed at how much better I felt. He let me go and I knew my cheeks were a bright red, causing me to bite my lip and looked away. "What time is it?"

"Seven. You've been asleep for four hours." Ryder said.

"Seven? I need to get home, now." I stated as I stood up but then realized that I didn't know where the front door was.

"I'll take you home. Come on," he said as he led me through more rooms, filled with people. We finally made it to the front of the house and went to the truck. I looked behind me and realized the 'house' was really a mansion. I admired the building for a few seconds before walking over to Ryder's truck and sitting in the passenger seat.

I looked out the window as trees whizzed by. "Why was I at your house anyways?" I asked. "The last thing I remember was taking Boo for a walk." Then, everything started to come back to me. Boo getting lost, being attacked, and then.. the brown wolf and Ryder being that wolf.

"I found you lying on the ground in the forest," he stated as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Don't lie to me, Ryder. I know what I saw." I said as I stared at the side of his face but he wouldn't look at me.

"And what did you see?" He finally glanced at me before returning his attention to the road.

"I don't know." I was probably just dreaming. Werewolves weren't real. But i thought back to what Danny said this morning. Alpha. "Thanks for the ride. See you on Monday." I said as we pulled into my drive way. I got out of the truck and walked to the front door. I looked over my shoulder once and we gazed into each other's eyes before I stepped into the house.

Ryder's POV

"Did he say anything?" Riley asked the minute I stepped in the front door. It was like he was counting down the seconds until i got home.

"Yeah but I didn't say anything." I responded as I walked up the two flights of stairs to my room. I opened the door and went straight for my bed, laying on back and staring at my boring, white ceiling.

"And why the hell not?" he asked as he sat, indian style, on the floor in front of my bed. "You show him and then when he wants to know more, you don't tell him!"

"Just give me some time. I just don't want to freak him out." I sighed.

"You don't have time. Soon enough, I'll be dragging you around on a leash at school just so you don't go jump Noah's bones!" he exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air. "But does that mean you accept him?"

"I don't know. I haven't even dated a guy before." I turned my head to look at him. "What will the pack say?"

"Who cares what the pack will say! You're the Alpha and you need to just accept Noah before it's too late." He got up and started walking towards the door. "Just love him and I promise, you won't regret it." and with that, he left. I registered his words and after just laying in my bed for two hours, I came to a decision.