Alpha Possessive Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"Vincent...i...um..." How could i say this?

Oh i know.

Yeah well i have to break up with you because you see i'm a werewolf and we find our soulmates when we are at an age, And your not mine, it's a new hot guy, so bye.

uh...no.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked concerned as we reached my locker, which was 5 lockers down from his.

(mine) Silver - Smurlberry - Smerberry - Tran - Trin - Tese - Taylor (Vincent)

I opened the lock and hastily chucked my bag inside and grabbed my books and pencil case and my phone.

"N-nothing...don-" I said warily.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRL!" Growled an all too familiar voice.

I whipped my head towards ... Tyson. Oh god, this was not going to end good with an angry, jealous Alpha.

His eyes look murderous, his whole body was shaking and his eyes were dark, his fists were clenched as he stared at Vincent's arm around my waist.

"Excuse me? Your Girl? HA!" Laughed Vincent, pulling me closer.

Some people around us stopped walking.

"Yes, she is MY girl." Snarled Tyson.

I stared at Tyson. I felt Vincent shake, from laughing i guessed.

And my guess was confirmed when i looked at him, clutching his stomach and laughing. I pursed my lips, i did not find this amusing in the slightest.

"Y-you thi-ink t-that the girl i h-have been dating for - what ? A year ! Is your girl? Please! I've never even seen you in this school. Didn't you just transfer here dude? Get real. I get it, she's hot and all, and she's all MINE." He chuckled.

My eyes widen as i watched Tyson's every move and bit my lip at them both. Jesus, please help me.

I saw people whipping their phones out. I hate highschool. I then saw Tyson take a step back then he lunged for Vincent.

"VINCENT!" I screamed immediately, then i screamed when i got toppled over, but to be caught by Tyler, i looked up at my brother, i buried my head into his chest. My heart was aching! 

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" I cried to his chest and pounding on his chest.

I felt a very nasty head-ache when Vincent fought back.

[ MATE! DANGER! ] Screamed my wolf.

"Ahh ... !" I groaned, clutching my head.

"Shh...we will take care of it Ava " Cooed John frowning.

[ PROTECT MATE NOW ! ] Screeched my wolf

I growled at the pain and authority she sent me.

"EVERYONE GO BACK TO THEIR CLASS ROOMS !" I hissed to the werewolves and some humans flinched and scuttled back to class pressing their phones shut. My brothers shook their heads towards their mates, who were slowly heading towards class then they ran to my brothers.

"Oh My God! TYSON GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND!" I shrilled when i saw Tyson grabbing the collar of Poor Vincent's shirt and dangling him up, which was weird because Vincent was all muscle and the strongest Quaterback in the country. For a human, at least. Vincent looked at me warily then swung his fist to Tyson's cheek, which caused them both to fall over.

Vincent scrambled off of Tyson and grabbed my hand.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Oh My god , your bleeding! " I babbled to Vincent.