Chapter 3

The blood was thick and red, running down his face into the water. The actual cut didn't seem to be that big, but there was a lot of blood. "Jim! You're bleeding!" I called out to Jim who was swimming back to shore. He raised his hand onto his head, feeling for where the blood was coming from, "Is it bad?" he said. The boys started to laugh, "Jim you're such a wimp" Mikey cried, continuing to laugh. I could tell be Jim's face he was trying to hide the fact that it was killing him. "Jim, come back to mine and I can bandage it up for you if you want?" I said, "Yeah thanks, that would be good" replied Jim. We left Mikey, Neutron and Pedro to their laughing fit and walked back to the top to dry off and put our clothes back on, and then walked back to mine.

"Hold still!" I said as cleaned out the cut on Jim's head, who was sitting down on the couch. I secured the bandaid into place and looked down at Jim, who at this point was looking directly into my eyes. He lifted his hand up to my face and pushed the hair out of my way, with his eyes still looking deep into mine. I felt lost in his gorgeous blue ocean of his eyes. He pushed himself up towards my face and our lips touched. He pulled back and our eyes met once again. His head dropped and down to the floor in embarrassment, "oh, uh sorry" he said quietly as he brushed his hand through his hair. He looked up again, but this time I could't hold in the urge. Before I knew it, Jim was lying down on the couch and I was on top of him. His hand was moving up and down my thigh and we were making out for as long as I can remember. Jim pulled his head back and our eyes met once again. "Um, I was wondering if," he was trying so hard to get the correct words out but he kept choking oh his words, "if, uh, you know maybe we could go out or something like that". I sat upright and he followed, until I was now sitting on his lap. He looked down and brushed his hand through his hair again, "but, like, only if you want to or whatever" he said. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him, "Of course" I whispered in his ear. 

For the rest of the day, we lay on the couch together watching crap shows on the TV, laughing and kissing every now and then. He looked up to the clock, which read 6.30pm. "Oh, I should probably go now", he said standing up. I walked him over to the door, where he picked me up and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around him and gave him a hug. He dropped me down and I opened the door, "Bye babe, i'll see you tomorrow" he called out as he walked down the front steps of my apartment. I went back inside and sat down on the couch, trying to adjust to what just happened. I felt like screaming at this top of my lungs, I had never been as excited as I was right now. Jim, the most gorgeous boy in the school, was now my boyfriend, and nothing could ruin my happiness.