Chapter 1

It was my first day of year 10, and I was nervous to be starting at a new school. I got on the bus in the morning, and took an empty seat near the back. A few stops after me four boys about my age got on. I didn't take much notice of them until one of them took the only spare seat next to me. He had perfect blonde hair, amazing blue eyes and really tan skin. I could see him out of the corner of my eye looking at me occasionally. His friends sat on the seat behind us, and I could overhear them calling me hot and trying to get the guy next to me to make a move. Before I knew it, the bus arrived at school and everyone got off. The four boys immediately ran out the door. The boy sitting next to me took one last glance at me, and was then pulled off the bus by one of his friends. As I was getting up from the seat I noticed the amazing boy sitting next to me dropped something, it looked like a notebook. I picked it up, hoping I would see him again so I could give it to him and maybe have a conversation. As I stepped off the bus, I pulled out my map and eventually came to my locker. I unpacked all my new books and shoved my bag into my locker. The girl next to me at my locker looked over and said "hey! Are you new here? I'm Alex. I can help you to your next class if you want!" She seemed extremely nice, and by all the guys and girls trying to talk to her and her gorgeous appearance, I could tell she was very popular. Maybe this new school could be a good change after all! Alex took me to my next class, and we talked the whole way there. She told me the basics of the school like  who was hot, who wasn't, teachers to be scared of, and then told me to look out for her at lunch. She seems cool, I think we could end up being really good friends. "Bye!" I call out to Alex as I walk into my first class. Great, science. The only spare seat was next to some girl who looked really awkward and uncomfortable, but I sat down anyway. After my teacher pulling me up to the front of the room and introducing myself, she pulled out all kinds if science equipment and told us we were going to do an experiment. It sounded pretty fun. Just as we pour in some thick, blue substance into a big glass full of water, the girl next to me knocks the entire glass of blue water onto my skirt. I got up, trying not to draw too much attention to myself, and got a bathroom pass from the teacher and ran to my locker. Luckily, I packed a spare skirt (I think most girls do) and me being lazy decided to change right there in the middle of the corridor as I felt the 30 second walk to the bathroom was too much. As I pulled off my skirt, revealing my pretty, black undies, I heard footsteps coming from around the corner. Fuck. Nervously, I looked up. Not sure whether to be happy or embarrassed, I saw the very hot guy who sat next to me on the bus walking my way. When he noticed me standing in my undies, he just stopped and stood there looking for what felt like hours. I quickly turned my back to him and said "hey stop looking at my ass". He laughed and replied "sorry just can't take me eyes off things I like". I laughed a little and pulled up my clean skirt. He leant over onto the locker next to me, and said "I'm Jim, I think we sat next to eachother on the bus", I turned back around to face his amazing blue eyes"oh yeah I remember, I'm Ava by the way." Just as I was about to shut my locker I remembered the notebook. "Oh right I forgot, you dropped this on the bus" I said as I reached into my bag and handed him the notebook. "Shit I didn't even realise i dropped it, thanks! see you later" he said as he walked off. His words 'see you later' circled through my head the rest of the day. I really hoped I did see him later. I tried to focus on schoolwork but I just couldn't forget his gorgeous face and perfect blue eyes. I think I had just fallen into a really deep crush.