"I've missed you so much." Louis said through kisses.

Waverly lay in her bed waiting for Niall to get there.

His flight had landed about thirty minutes ago and he wad heading straight over.

Soon Waverly fell asleep.

Niall had arrived at Waverlys apartment and knocked on the door.

No one answered.

He knocked again.

Still no answer.

He took the key out from under the mat and opened the door.

"Waverly?" He called dropping a bag in the floor.

He heard snoring coming from the bedroom and grinned. She must of fallen asleep.

He shut the door and locked it and went to the bathroom to pee and shower after a long flight.

After he finshed he put on a pair of boxers and towel dried his hair.

He walked into the bedroom and turned off the light, laying down beside Waverly.

Her hair was askew and her baggy shirt was pulled up to her stomach.

He pulled it down and put the covers over him and her and held her im his arms.

He kissed her neck and lay his head down beside hers.

"I've missed you so much." Waverly said sleepily.

"I've missed you too, go back to sleep, I didn't mean to wake you

" He breathed in the smell of her hair, green apples.

"I love you, goodnight." She wispered.

"I love you too, sleep good." He wispered back.

Soon they were both sound asleep.

Niall woke up, he felt for Waverly but she wasn't there. He sat up and stretched.

A faint noise came from the kitchen.

"If this is love, then love is easy...." Waverly sang the words to the McFly song.

She was dancing around the kitchen.

Niall leaned in the doorway.

"It's the easiest thing to do..." She sung.

Niall walked up to her and took her hands. The bit where the cowboy talked began to play.

"What do pi want Mary, you want the moon. Just say it and I'll put a lasso around it and pull it down. Heh, that's a good idea. I'll give you the moon."

Waverly giggled as Niall took her hands and tripled her around the tiles.

"Do you want the moon Waverly?" Niall asked.

"Where would I put it?" She asked, jokingly. Going in step with him.

"If you want it. You can have it." He said, pressing his forehead against hers.

"You are my moon..." Waverly leaned into him. "My sun and stars." She said.

Niall thought it was the most beautiful thing.

"You're my everything Waverly. How we ended up together, I'll never know."

"We've barely gotten started Niall." Waverly smiled, knowing that it was only a three month realationship.

"Are you ready to go to Ireland?" He asked, his Irish accent becoming more noticeable as he got excited.

"Oh course!"