6: Therapy Food

Joey's POV

Meghan is in my arms, crying. She doesn't deserve this pain. Meghan is the best person I know. I close my eyes for a second. I wake up in the same position but the sun is shining on us.

"Meghan, wake up." I tell Meghan. She just moans at me. I carefully get out of Meghan's bed and go downstairs.

I make eggs and smoothies for David, Meghan and me. I get my camera out and start to vlog.

"Hello there everyone! I'm at Meghan and David's house to help Meghansan. I know you haven't heard much of Meghan lately but she is fine. She's just going through a tough time. Speaking of that, could you guys just send her love and support. Meghan would appreciate it. So I will see you guys later." I turn off my camera and finish the breakfast.

I set the table with the food and some flowers in a vase. Meghan and David eventually come down.

"What's this?" Meghan asks. "It's just some therapy food. It says food makes everything better in my book." Meghan laughs. I smile at her. I love her laugh. I just wanna...snap out of it Joey!

David comes in and says "You wanna know what's my therapy food. A whole plate of macaroons!" Meghan and I laugh. Meghan finishes her breakfast and tells me "Joey, this food is amaze balls!" I smile and say "Thanks girl. You deserved a nice breakfast."

After we're done with our breakfast, we watch Adventure Time for an hour and a half. My phone buzzed and it said that Sawyer texted me. Oh crap. I was so concentrated on Meghan I forgot about Sawyer.

*Text from Sawyer*

Sawyer: Where are you man! When I got home, you weren't here and there was no note. Text me ASAP!

Oh no Sawyer is freaking out. I have to text him immediately.

*To Sawyer*

Me: Hey Sawyer! I'm ok by the way. I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything. There was an emergency with Meghan so I rushed over here. I'll be back in an hour or so.

"Meghan, I have to go back to my place. Sawyer is freaking out." Meghan looks upset but says "Ok. Tell Sawyer I said hi." I smile and say "Thanks for understanding. I'll see you later. Boba tomorrow?" "Sure.", Meghan replies.

I pack my stuff and say goodbye to Meghan and David. I go into my car and drive to the apartment.
———————————————————
Author's Note

Hello beautiful people. Shay again. Sorry that it's been a long time since a chapter but I did post that special author's note. I am improving my updating (not really😁) Go check out that author's note. It's really personal so yea. Thank you so much for the reads. You don't know how much it means to me. And also thank you to my first follower Gigi2k I am going to end this note. I love you guys so always, stay young. Stay hungry. BAII ✌️

-Shay