1st Share

22nd March, 2016
3:34 pm

Yes. It is back. A sort of diary slash book where I start sharing about my life or moments in life and etc.

So anyway.. Here's what has happened so far in my life:

1.) I fell in love.

...Great start? Cool.

Fell in love with a random boy I met and accidentally fed him something he was allergic to in First Year, made friends with in Second Year, started appreciating (more) and caring for in Third Year, and developed feelings for during the Summer of 2015.

Needless to say.. I am happy to have someone love me back. Or more amazingly, love me first.

As some of you may know, I am kind of polyamorous in terms of crushes, and most of the time my love in unrequited slash one-sided. So all this... Someone confessing that he liked me, was definitely surprising for a while.

Slowly but surely, my feelings grew and I eventually fell for him.

Now, someone told me that "Maybe you just like him because he gives you things or is basically very nice to you and all that."

I am not gonna lie, I like that he is nice and buys my things. But I am sure as hell that I am not all about the material stuff.

This man is loving, caring, a bit of an all-in-one kind of person, and has a heart I do not wish to break. And he has an evil laugh. And has fluffy hair. And can write smut like it's no one's business. (Too much info?)

Now I really want to share HOW I fell for him but that would make this too long. I don't want these shares to be that long so... Gonna end there for now I guess.

See you all next time.~

PS: Hopefully that wasn't too much info at all, hahaha.