Dromroom Escapades

Start from the beginning

"A week." He repeated, pulling me into his chest before leaning down and kissing me lightly. I kissed him back, my hands on the back of his neck. A wolf whistle made Calum and I separate and look out the door. Several guys walking by winked at us. Calum rolled his eyes and walked over to the door. Instead of closing it like I expected he picking up the marker for the whiteboard.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he put an X on the board.

"Jake and I have signals for if we don't want the other in the room." He winked at me. And I frowned.

"Calum, no." I said as he closed the door.

"Why not?" He asked kissing me again, roughly. His hands were on my back, moving towards my ass.

"We're in your dorms Calum!" I exclaimed as he lifted me up onto his low dresser and started kissing down my neck. "What about your roommate?" I said with emphasis, pushing him back.

"Oh come on, you saw me put an X on the whiteboard on the door." He said with a smirk running his hands up my thighs and to my hips. "Besides, they won't be back for a while.

"Yeah I noticed you don't know that! What I know is if my brother ever sees an X on that whiteboard that he didn't write, then he's going to kill you." Calum huffed and moved away, stopping his assault on my neck. I gave him a knowing look, crossing my arms.

"Fine, I'll erase it." He grumbled. "But God when we get back to the car Kitten, you better be prepared." I rolled my eyes as he opened his bedroom door. He wiped his thumb across the X and turned it into a smiley face instead. Taking the pen from him I put little stars all over the board. Calum hit my side lightly. "Why are you making it all girly?"

"It's not girly, they're just stars." I said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. He kissed my hair as I capped the pen.

"Looks pretty girly to me."

"Whatever Calum, come on. Let's go to your car." I said turning around in his grip.

"I still don't think it's a big deal if we stay in here and make out." Calum replied.

"Because I'm not going to be caught with my shirt off in your room." I said taking his hand as he got his keys. He smirked and hit my ass lightly.

"You're gonna get undressed for me?"

"Maybe.. But not in here." I said, kissing his cheek.

"God I love having you here."

---

Calum ended up driving us to a strip mall and parking in the car garage on a level where there weren't that many people. "I don't want anyone but me seeing you on top of me." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. Calum made quick work of taking off his shirt and mine.

His hands were warm on my back while he complained about how cold mine were. "Sorry." I said with a small gasp as he started kissing my neck. "Don't leave a hickey."

"I know." He said with a sigh. If my mother saw it, she would probably congratulate me but if my brother did.. He would kill Calum. I ran my hands over the muscles on his arms, stopping at his tattoos.

"This ones my favorite." I said, pointing to the one of the bird with his sisters name.

"Mali likes it too." He said with a small smile.

"Do tattoos hurt?" I asked. Calum arched an eyebrow at me.

"Depends on the person and their pain tolerance. Why babe? Planning on getting one?"

"Well I am turning eighteen soon." Calum slowly smiled.

"No way. If you're get a tattoo, I have to go with you." He said happily.

"I'll take you to my place. We can get one together. Well, not matching ones but I'll get one, you get one. It'll be cool." Wow, he was really excited about this. I smiled.

"Sounds good to me but I don't know what I want."

"Doesn't matter, any tattoo on you would look hot as fuck." He said kissing me. I smiled as his grip tightened on me. Yup, he was wayyy to excited about this notion.

"Then we'll get one together."

"Great!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Have I ever told you that you're the best girlfriend ever?" Calum asked with a smile. I shrugged nonchalantly.

"You have but I like hearing it." He laughed, nudging me a little.

"Come on Princess, let's go get something to eat I'm starving."

"Hmm.. Can we make out in your car first?" I asked him. His arm went around my waist as he grabbed his car keys.

"It's like you're reading my mind babe." I laughed as he kissed my cheek. "How did I get so lucky to have you as my girl."

"Wasn't luck. I'm a gift from God." I joked.

"Well hallelujah and amen then." I laughed as he closed the door to his room.