Chapter two: New boy in the band 🎶

-y'all may want to read chapter one again just to kind of refresh your memory on what happened last. It's been more than a year since I've updated this story. Enjoy, and let me know what you guys think 💕-
-------------------------

I walked inside the restroom to gather myself. I was on the verge of a panic attack a few moments ago, until I bumped into Michael; the new lead singer to the boy's band. I was extremely rude to him, and I still feel pretty shitty about it. I've been such a grouch lately to everyone. He's really nice, and charismatic. I've heard so much about him, and I'm very glad I finally got to see the guy behind the voice; the guy everyone speaks so highly of. I cannot wait to see how well he's going to blend in with the guys on stage. I dabbed a little bit of my red lip stick on my lips for a touch up, and stared at my reflection in the mirror. " ok Isabelle, you got this" I took in a deep breath, and released it.

I walked back over to the bar. My anxiety was now gone, and I'm feeling much better. I really need to start getting back out there, and face the world. This anxiety can no longer take over my life like its done for the past few months; especially when something reminds me of my ex. I'm here to have a good time, and that's what I'm going to do.

I sat down on one of the bar stools that faced the stage where the guys were setting up. The bartender gave me another beer, and I quickly began to gulp it down. People kept on arriving, and within minutes, the place was starting to get packed. I found myself in a trance as I watched Michael with the guys. He was helping Neil connect the bass guitar with one of the speakers, and I couldn't help but notice just how sexy he really is. It's just something in the way he moves. His Little muscles bulged out on his arms, and The way he just bent over to plug in the speaker, showed off how cute of a back side he has. I took another sip of my beer, still in a trance until Michael looked over at me. My eyes widened in horror, and I almost choked on my beer. He smiled, but I looked away feeling completely embarrassed that he caught me staring. "Oh God, great! Now he must think I'm an idiot! Get it together Isabelle" I said to myself. I'm not good at this whole flirting thing anymore. Especially since my break up with my ex. I've been so absorbed in the sadness of losing him, that I just forgot how to even be myself.

"Gorgeous, isn't he?"

said a familiar voice. I looked over to my left and saw that it was Marie sitting next me. I cleared my throat, and had a dumbfound look on my face pretending I didn't know who she was referring to.

"Who?"

she sighed. "The new lead singer. That's him over there" She said while pointing at Michael, enthusiastically. I took another sip of my beer, and gulped hard.

" You Know Izzy, you should really go up there and introduce yourself."

I rolled my eyes, and shook my head from side to side while looking down at my beer.

"we've already met..." I responded, as the smile that I desperately tried to hide, crept along my lips. The thought of him gives me such a warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

"What? When?" she gasped. I looked up, and bit my lip.

"We bumped into each other when I was trying to go to the restroom. Neil told me who he was".

Marie squealed in excitement.

"oh my god, and what did you think?" she teased with a wink, as she shoved my arm. I blushed, and shrugged my shoulders.

"He seems very nice..." she smiled.

"are you blushing? Oh my god look at you! You're smiling" she teased again.