I Dont Know You

Oh god, I looked over the results, covering my mouth with my hand, trying to stop the tears from rolling. There was a squeak that sounded like it came from the front door, my heart stopped. The smell of food filled my nose. Bacon, sausage, Jam. Terror rushed though me as loud thumps, presumably footsteps, got closer to the door. I stuffed the test back in the box and shoved it behind the mirror. The footsteps went past the door and somewhere into the kitchen, I let out sigh of relief. I pushed on the handle of the toilet, the sound of water rushing flooded the hotel room, then stepped out of the door. Pretending to have just gone to the bathroom.

"Hey Cinnamon Bun, I got us some food," a familiar voice shouted from the kitchen. Mark was wearing one of his Attack on Titian T-shirt, and his black Batman pajama pants. He place down the tray of foods, meat, eggs, waffles, butter, and even jam. I smiled at Mark, but really I felt my stomach was going to give in.

"Morning, Markimoo." I gave a weak smile, trying to hide my fear. Mark's smile disappeared, glaring at me with his eyes narrowed.

"What's wrong baby," he said baby, and my heart gave in, tears rolling down my cheeks at the thought of losing him, and gaining a child to raise by myself. I feel to the ground, my knees making a thud as the ground came into contact. Everything's gonna be alright Jack. Just don't tell Mark. Mark's eyes were filled with concern, making my heart melt.

"Nothing, I'm just touched that you got me breakfast," I lied. Mark took a moment to think, but in the end he just nodded, helping to my feet. He brushed away the stray tears from my face, leading me over to the dinner table. I hate lying, but he can't know. Maybe it was just fake, I mean, it shouldn't show signs this early, right? Maybe I should go to the doctor, but that won't help. Just wait a week or so. I nodded to myself, feeling myself get sick of the smell of the sausage, bacon and ham.

____________________
Time skip, for time sake :)
____________________

OK, just tell Mark that your going out. I felt my body shake as I made my way to the kitchen quietly. I was going to head to the doctors office next door. Maybe then I can figure out how to move on with life. Within the week, my body has gotten the best of me. I've been vomiting frequently, and I felt like I've been sick to my stomach.

"Mark, I'm going out," I shouted before hurrying to the door before he could ask questions. Heavy footsteps sounded from behind me, so I sped up to get to the door. I had just gotten to the door knob when a firm hand was gripping my shoulder.

"To where?" His voice was not gentle or sweet no more, it was stern and angry.

"None of your business," I growled, shrugging off his hand off my shoulder. Suddenly I was spun around by a strong force, which was obviously Mark.

"Sean, where are you going?" Mark practically screamed in my face. I winced at the furry in his voice, this isn't like Mark. Fear began to build in my stomach.

"It doesn't concern you Mark," I screamed in reply. I opened the door and slammed it behind me. Oh fuck, it does concern him. I headed down the long staircase and out the front door. I walked down the sidewalk, my hands in my pockets and my breath shallow. Why was Mark so angry? Is it me? Does he think? No, he can't? And soon I came to a door that had a sign that said, "Doctor Gary's office." I went through the door to a wide space, it had brown carpet, three dark brown couches and four desks.

"I have an appointment with Doctor Gary." I stated simply to the secretary. She gave me a glance before looked to the side door.

"He's right over there," she said, I grunted in reply and turned to see a familiar face. He had a thick light brown beard and a bald head. He wore a white coat over a blue shirt and blue pants. He gave a wide smile, and I returned the gesture.

"Hey, I thought I would have ta wait for ever," he chuckled at my Irish accent, and lead me into the first room inside the door. We did the regular procedures, weight, height, and temperature, then got to the business.

"Well, let me go grab my gel," he opened a drawer in his counter and pulled out a small bottle of clear liquid. The room was quite simple, the counter covered in towels that you usually sit on. He had a light brown desk with a desktop computer and keyboard sitting on the desk. Then after that just regular chairs and the counter-top with drawers that help medical tools for patients. The doctor reached into the bottom drawer to pull out a bottle with clear liquid inside.

"Now, this is going to be cold," he poured some onto his glove and asked me to take off my shirt. I did as told and he began spreading the gel over my stomach. Oh my fucking god, the coldness burned as it was spread over my belly. I clenched my teeth, trying to keep from cussing. The man rolled over a machine with a screen and a bunch of wires. He pulled off a little remote looking thing and flipped on the machine. He place the remote on my stomach lightly and began moving it.

"Oh, there it is," he pointed to the little screen at a little bubble looking thing. I smiled a little, but it instantly dropped as I thought about Mark. What will he think?

"Congratulations!" The doctor shook my hand, smiling weakly for him. He gave a grin and handed me my shirt and left to grab some paperwork. He returned with some insurance bills that I would need to pay. I filled out the forms quickly and handed them to the doctor. He congratulated me before telling me that he had another appointments. Great... I walked out to the entrance and began my way back to the hotel. What will Mark think? When I came up to the hotel entrance I stopped, twiddling my thumbs. I took a few deep breathes before opening the hotel door and slowly I made my way up the stairs. I dragged my feet as I made my way down the corridor to our room door. When I grasped the door handle, I heard a thump inside. Quickly I opened the door to see a angry Mark, his face scrunched in hatred.

"Sean, what the fuck is this?" Mark asked sternly. The use of my real name gave me shivers up my back, but fear sparked in my eyes. Mark slowly pulled a box from behind his back, white and blue. The pregnancy test box.

Sorry this one isn't as detailed or as good as the others, but I promise I will make it up :)