Chapter 24

Hazels POV
I slid down the counter tears streaming down my face what was I going to do what would my parents think what would my friends think what would Leo do?

I pulled my knees close and quietly sobbed careful not to wake up Leo who was in the room sleeping peacefully.

I cried for what seemed like hours and when I cried all of my tears I cleaned my face and  threw away the tests and went back into the room getting comfortable in my own spot again and falling asleep...

The next morning I got up and went downstairs while Leo was still sleeping peacefully. I grabbed blueberry pancake mix and started making pancakes today I would have to tell Leo and then my parents of course and Leo would have to tell his parents of course and he would probably tell Lily.

Or maybe I should tell Lily first...no I would tell Leo first because he's the father right?

I flipped the pancakes and then thought yes! That's the right thing to do but oh my god I'm carrying a baby oh my god what am I going to do I could get an abortion...

Oh hell no Hazel Levesque!!! you are so not going to kill your child's life!!!! My inner caring self kicked in.
Yea! Your such an idiot! Your so cruel for even thinking that!!!

I put the pancakes on two plates and put butter and syrup on them and setting them on the kitchen table and walking upstairs to wake upstairs but instead I ended running to the bathroom to throw up.

When I was done I went and woke up Leo who wasn't willing at first until I said "your pancakes are gonna get cold"

That got him up so we went and sat down across from each other and ate in silence.

I cleared my throat "so um I need to talk to you" I started.
Leo looked at me questionably "what is it baby?"
"Well you see..." I trailed off "I'm kinda..." But for some reason I couldn't get it out.
"I-i" I stuttered "for goodness sake Hazel spit it out!" Leo said.
"I'm pregnant!" I blurted out.

Leo froze completely and I knew he'd probably wouldn't stay with me. I got up and walked upstairs and into my room quietly laying down in my bed and covering up and quietly stared into the wall.

5 minutes passed and I heard someone walk in. Leo laid down in my line of vision and stared at my and pulled me close hugging me and I started to cry.

"I-it's ok I-if you leave me I-I understand" I sobbed.
Leo quickly pulled away looking me in the eye "there's no way in hell in leaving you after I am the one who caused it" he said frowning.
I nodded feeling relief washing through me "so I was thinking we'll both tell our parents tomorrow and today we just chill ok?" I chewed on my lip.
"Ok" he nodded pulling me in his arms again.

We laid on my bed watching The Breakfast Club and eating cookie dough ice cream while cuddling and I felt good because at first I had thought Leo might leave me because I know that having a baby is a lot of responsibility.

I took another bite of ice cream watching the movie and felt Leo kiss my head. I looked up at him and kissed his lips softly and we continued to watch the movie.

When the movie was over I put the ice cream away and watched Netflix Regular Show.

I looked at the time which was 5:45 time goes by fast. I looked over at Leo who was playing a game on his phone and I pulled out my own phone looking at the 3missed calls from Lily.

"Why is my sis calling you?" Leo asked looking at my phone screen.
"I don't I guess we'll find out" I said calling her back.
"Hello" I said when she answered.
"Oh my god I'm so happy!!" She screeched making me wince and pull the phone away a couple of inches.
"What happened?" I asked curiously.
"Me and Jake are dating now!!!" She said happily.
"That's great!" I said happily.
"I know right!! And Have you seen my bro he hasn't been home since yesterday's" she said.
"Um...no" I said looking at Leo who was listening intently.
"Ok well I'll talk to you later than" she said yawning.
"K bye girlie" I said.
"Bye" she said hanging up.

I turned my phone off setting on my side table and looking at Leo who looked deep in thought.
"What are you thinking about" I whispered.
"Just scared I guess you could say" he said.
"Yea me to but we can get through this right?" I said looking at him.
"Yea of course we can" he smiled.
"I love you" I said kissing his cheek.
"Love you to baby" he said cuddling with me.
"Ugh we've been so lazy today I'm saddened" I said my voice muffled in his t-shirt.
"It's alright we need days like these especially since your carrying my child" he said.

I wonder what will happen with college maybe I can do it anyway as long as I like talk to the counselor or my parents do oh god I still have to tell my parents I hope they'll forgive me and not be to disappointed in me...

My eyes slowly closed as I fell asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the morning sunlight well looks like today is the day I tell my parents about how I'm pregnant with Leo Valdez's baby...

~~~~~~~
Well I decided not to wait till the weekend but the next chapter will definitely be on the weekend anyway sorry for the short and boring chapter but it is coming to the end only like 3chapters left? Idk yet anyway Enjoy!!
Comment? Vote? Read?

-love Jamie💙💙