Chapter 19

Hazels POV
I stared at the scene and they must have not heard me because they continued laughing so I thought hey maybe they won't notice if I ninja creep to my room...

So I tried to sneak but luck not on my side because a minute later they stopped laughing and I looked towards them and they had they eyes on me.

I awkwardly cleared my throat and stood up straighter "I-I'm just gonna to my room, y-you to have fun" I mentally slapped myself for saying that you idiot why would you stutter and what the fuck was with the have fun what are they 5?!?! My mind yelled at me.

I ran up the stairs to my room and closed the door softly and went into the bathroom staring at my wet hair from the rain and brushed it out deciding I would take a shower and grabbed some cloths and put them in the bathroom on the counter and went to grab my phone and then Leo walked into my room.

I rolled my eyes "I was going to take a shower" I muttered not sure if he heard me.

"Can I join you?" He smirked at me leaning against the door frame.
"Um no thank you" I mumbled.
He frowned and walked towards me making me back up to my bed.

"Don't walk away from me" he said making me stop like I was hypnotized by his words.

Leo gripped my hips staring at me "look Hazel I'm really sorry I wish I would have just listened to you in the first place but I was so clouded by jealously that I thought you were sleeping with Andy your cousin and I hope you'll forgive me" he explained.

I bit my lip and stared at him and sighed "fine but next time you need to listen or I won't be so forgiving" I said and then added "you were jealous?"and he rolled his eyes staring at me biting my lip.

"Very" he leaned his lips to my ear and whispered "you look sexy biting your lip"

I blushed and released my lips and he kissed the side of my neck and I leaned my neck to the side giving him more access.

God I missed those lips they feel so mmmmmm good...

I'm gonna take a shower I said although it sounded more like a moan then just words.

"Ok"he said pulling away.
I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and my face looked flushed.

I took my cloths off and got into the hot water of the shower and let it run down my body closing my eyes and letting out a breath of relief but I sucked in a breath when I familiar hands grip my waist and opened my eyes to Leo's.

"Ugh" I groaned "how do you manage to come in here so quietly?" I asked him in disbelief.

"I dunno" he said kissing me.
I kissed back and our lips molded together in a flurry.

Leo licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied and he gripped my hips tighter making me gasp and he took that advantage slipping his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance and somehow I won and ended up winning over control and explored his mouth but that didn't last long because he then took over once again and took over my mouth and I moaned.

His hands traveled down to my thighs and picked them up wrapping them around his waist and pushed me to the wall so he could hold me easier.

I pulled away and leaned my head back against the shower wall gasping for air while Leo was doing the same his head against my shoulder and so we washed each other quickly but he did it slowly teasing me as he ran the soap down my body all the way down south...

When we got out we dried off and quickly started kissing again. Leo laid me down on my bed kissing all the way down my jaw and my neck kissing all the way to my tummy.

I then flipped us so I was on top, straddling him. I then kissed his lips to his jaw and kissing his neck making his groan flipping us again and he got up locking my door and my citations were already closed and got on top of me again.

He went down south leaving a trail of kisses till he got to my...

He kissed my part and Flicked his tongue in and leaned back up kissing me before going back down.

My thoughts ran out the door and I couldn't think, Leo was like a drug that I could never get enough of, like my personal weed that I wouldn't share at all.

I moaned as he licked faster and I could feel that feeling building up and knew that my orgasm was not far.

"Leo!" I moaned as my orgasm came.
He then came back up kissing me again and I closed my eyes.

He then entered me and I moaned as he went faster...

That night was different some how not sure how but it was and I didn't think I would ever say it but I think I could be falling in love with Leo Valdez and I was scared shitless...

__________________{^~^}____

The next few days were not interesting and Leo and Lily had to go somewhere with there parents so all I did was watch Netflix on my laptop with Andy and are junk food.

When Saturday came I was in a middle of watching Annabelle and eating popcorn with Andy when there was a knock on the door "I'll get it!" I said jumping up.

I walked over to the door and Leo stood there in Dark washed jeans, Vans, and a Black shirt and had a grin on his face holding a bouquet of Crimson Red Roses.

Leo held out the Roses to me and I took them in awe I had not seen such red roses in my whole life.

I looked at Leo who had amusement dancing in his eyes.
"Oh my god Leo..." I trailed off still in awe.
"Wanna go for a ride?" He asked me.
"Um sure just let me put these in a vase and put on some more reasonably cloths" I muttered looking down at my black sweatpants and minion shirt and then ran and put the roses in a vase with water before running upstairs and putting on an off the shoulder black shirt and some blue shorts and then my converse and brushed my tangled hair and put on makeup before grabbing my phone and went downstairs to see Andy and Leo talking quietly and when they saw me Andy smirked at me and went back to watching the movie which was at the part where Annabelle is starting to be lifted up and a demon looks at the last from behind her.

"You ready?" Leo asked.
"Yea" I said.
And Leo lead me out to his car and we drove off and took me to the meadow that he had showed me once and he had a blanket laid out and some food laid out.

We sat down and he gave me a turkey sandwich making me laugh as he also gave me a Capri sun.

Leo laughed along to "sorry it's not that good" he said giving me a boyish smile.
"No, it's perfect" I laughed.

We are some sandwiches and then walked around hand in hand and Leo turned to me grabbing my hands "Hazel he said I need to ask you something" he said slowly.
"Ok..."I said curiously.
He sighed before asking "will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~{^~^}~~~~~
Cliff hanger!
Comment?~vote?~read?

~love Jamie