Prolouge

Flashback
"Give it back!!!!!" I yelled at Leo(13yrs old) he stole my iPad and won't give it back "oh shut up Hazel"(13yrs )it's just a iPad "but I love it..." "How much do you love it?"he asked "a lot" I replied. "Then go after it" and he threw it into the ocean water where it sunk down into the ocean forever ruined tears built up in my eyes and I turned to Leo "I HATE YOU!!!!!!!" I screamed and then I grabbed his Nintendo DS he loves so much and threw it in the water where it down forever to "HAZEL YOU BITCH I HATE YOU!!!!!" It took me by surprise when he cussed but I didn't care cause I hated Leo Valdez.

***********
Hazel Lèvesque and Leo Valdez hate each other ever since they threw each other's most valuable things they loved into the ocean. Hazel wouldn't even have to be around him at all but Hazel is Best Friends with Leo's twin sister Lily and she's also in the group because of Lily so Hazel and Leo are around each other every day but they always end up fighting and Hazel ends up leaving or Hazel just ignores him. It's even a bigger problem because Leo and Hazels moms and dads think there so close so there always forced to do something together. What will happen? Will Hazel and Leo fall in love or will they have some benefits but continue to hate each other read to find out!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys this is my first book and I will probably be writing a lot of books so anyway if you guys didn't realize Leo and Hazels names are from the Percy Jacksons books so I don't own the names Rick Riordan does so anyway please read and vote on my book please when I actually start to write it so thanks also Hazel is Italian and so just a warning there will be some Italian words in this book and since Leo knows he'll understand what hazel says since he took Italian classes so they both know it anyway but one thing Leo doesn't know Hazels Italian hehehe anyway read please!!!!!😃😃😃😜😜😝😝😝😉😉😘😘