9: The Player's First Crush

Start from the beginning

"You haven't met them. Trust me, they're that bad. Well they're not bad, they're just unusual," I rambled. I don't even know why I'm telling him all this. I usually only vent to Melenie. But he seemed like a good listener.

"Well if they're anything like you, then they're pretty cool."

"Linc, you're so sweet!" I kissed him on the cheek. Just to annoy him I pinched his cheeks.

"Don't pinch my cheeks."

"But you're so cuuute," I said as if he were a baby.

"Don't call me cute."

"But you are."

"Annabelle," he said in a firm voice.

"Linc," I mimicked him. We both smiled. I love how between Linc and I, there are no hard feelings. We never fought. Why didn't I love Linc first?

Daniel:

"Danny," Chloe said into her phone. I hated it when she called me that, but I let it go.

"Ya?"

"Let's do something today."

"You can't come over today." My parents were home, and they won't be too pleased to find me and Chloe on the same bed.

"I wasn't talking about your house. Let's go to the park," Chloe oddly offered.

"Chloe, we're not actually going out."

"I know, but let's just go, pleaasseeeee Danny," she begged annoyingly.

"Okay, meet me there in fifteen," with that I hung up the phone. I didn't want to go to the park with her, but if I didn't she will keep on asking me why I didn't go and shit.

***

"The weather's really nice today," Chloe said. Why did she suddenly act like we were a real couple? We don't usually go out in public, most things we did stayed in the bedroom.

"Uhh.. yea."

"Danny?" She wanted something.

"Mmm?"

"Let's sit under the tree." Without waiting for my answer she dragged me to the tree. I stopped when I saw Annabelle laughing at something I'm assuming Linc told her. It's been a while since I saw that laugh. The laugh that used to light up my world. Annabelle used to only laugh like that with me. Thankfully a kiss drew me out of my thoughts. Chloe wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me closer. I didn't pull away, but I wasn't really enjoying this. She moaned at the back of her throat a little too loudly. Almost as if she purposely wanted someone to hear. I broke out of the kiss and looked around. There was no one we knew accept for Annabelle and Linc. Could she want to make them jealous? Probably not. Why would she anyway.

Chloe pulled me in for a long kiss. I'm getting tired of kissing her. I kiss her too much. Her lips feel like she injected something in them, they don't feel real. They make her a sloppy kisser. I broke the kiss again and walked away. I want someone who can kiss better than this tramp.

"Danny, where are you going?" Chloe asked. I quietly groaned. How do I say this nicely?

"You're a shitty kisser." 

"But I'm great in bed, right?" She got me there. She's pretty good in bed. Not the best, but pretty good.

"I'm just not in the mood," I lied. I'm always in the mood for fun, but she's getting old. But she does have a sexy friend names Hannah.

Without wanting to I looked to my right and saw Annabelle and Linc still laughing and talking to each other. She must really like him. I looked back to where Chloe was, and she wasn't there. She probably left, she'll be back eventually.

"Popa," I heard Annabelle say. That was what she called her grandpa, why is she telling Linc that?

Annabelle:

Why did Daniel and Chloe come here? I was doing a pretty good job forgetting about them, and now they're at the park. I'm pretty sure the park isn't the first choice Daniel will hang out in.

"What do you call your grandparents?" Linc asked.

"Nana and Popa."

"Popa?" Linc asked chuckling.

"Yes, is that so weird?" I asked faking hurt.

"Nah." He gave me one his adorable smiles. From the corner of my eye I saw Daniel, and if I can see it correctly he's looking at us. I leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Linc's mouth. I did it more two reasons; to show Daniel I don't care about him anymore, and I wanted to see if I was comfortable kissing Linc. And after I kissed him, I was sort of comfortable with kissing Linc, but it still wasn't the same as when I kiss Daniel.

"Are you going to kick me out of the park now?" Linc asked jokingly. I chuckled.

"Yes, get out... but I'll come with you," I winked and we walked back to my house.

"Good luck," Linc said as we got to my door.

"Thanks, I'll need it." We both laughed, I gave him a hug and he walked back to his house. Time to face my family...

Authors Note: There was more Linc and Annabelle in this chapter :D

Seems like Daniel is changing? Maybe, maybe not!! You can never be too sure (;

Next chapter will be her and her family, so stay tuned for that :D

Team Linc or Daniel??

Please check out my newest story: The Perfect Delinquent

Comment.Vote.Fan.Please? (;