Pregnancy test

Hotels normally don't offer Pregnancy tests... Maybe it was just left here by the last users. The box wasn't opened, so it was perfectly new. I put the box back in the mirror before closing it.

No Jack, its basically impossible.... I began to walk out of the bathroom to go confront Mark. Well not impossible, cousin Earle got pregnant. I was arguing with myself, maybe I should just look for signs, yeah, go check. I ran to the dinning area, grabbing my phone off of the table. Making my way to the bedroom, I began to get on the internet.

Google search:
Signs for pregnancy

I began to look through the symptoms, some I already had.

Feeling tired
Morning sickness
Mood swings
Cravings
Cramps
Hypertensives Gravid arum (Vomiting)

Looked through the symptoms over again. Jack, I doubt your pregnant. I closed my eyes thinking. What would Mark think of me? I breathed in, then breathed out. Mark would never hurt me right? He wouldn't hate me right?

"Jack, breakfast!" I snapped out of my thoughts. I took a breathe before walking into the kitchen, and accepting my breakfast.

__________
La Time Skip
__________

Mark and me were walking back to the hotel room, coming back from a day of shopping. Mark had taken me out to a mall, buying me new clothes and had taken me out to dinner. As Mark unlocked the door, he let me in before he came in. He kissed the top of my head, before stripping into his boxers and leaping into bed. I did the same, taking a more slow pace. I got under the covers with Mark, cuddling into his chest while his arm wrapped around me.

"Goodnight love," Mark kissed my nose.

"Goodnight Mark," I replied back.

Dream
It was all black, but the only sign of light was tiny candle in the distance. It grew brighter and brighter till I could see all around. I was in..... A hospital room. Suddenly the room burst into light, allowing me to see clearly. All around, doctors crowded around a women shrieking at the top of her lungs. A man stood beside her, holding her hand tightly in his. No one seemed to noticed that I was even there, all the attention layer on this women. I couldn't clearly see her face, nor anyone else. The doctors and the man's mouth were covered by medical masks, and the woman was blocked by the doctors. She let out one last shriek before the doctors parted, standing in army formation allowing me to see.... Me!!

What I saw was like looking at a reflection, exempted not looking straight at me. The man took off his medical mask to reveal Mark. His face enlightened with rage, his eyes squinting at a figure laying in my arms. Mark cocked his head toward the door, walking towards the door.

"Piece of trash," Mark spat, opening then closing the door. Tears light in my eyes, pure depression spread through me. He hates me! I felt myself shake at the thought. Its not true! Its not true!
Ending

I threw my head up, letting out a scream. The space beside me was empty, a big gap where Mark should be. I pulled my knees up to my chest, placing my head on top, crying. Hot tears ran down my knee caps and legs. My heart feels like it was just hallowed, maybe? No, don't fool yourself! But it is possible. As I finished arguing with myself I swung my legs over the side over the bed. I took in a deep breathe as I headed for the bathroom, taking out the pregnancy test from behind the mirror. I sucked in my breath as I begun the test.
(Not going to write the way you take the test)

I held in a breathe, looking down at he test. after fifteen minutes of my time waiting, I stood with my lungs beating through my windpipe. My heart fell as I looked at the results. On the tiny screen, there was two lines. Pink lines that concluded that it was positive.