Chapter 7

Leah's POV

"What the hell!" I yelled in frustration running to Damon and hitting him hard in the chest but he holds onto my wrists.

"You are a fiesty wolf." He smirks as he grip harder onto my wrist stopping me from hitting him.

"YOU ARE A RETARDED VAMPIRE!" I yelled pulling my wrist away from him. "I want to save Tyler when he is in danger and you drug me!"

"You were being reckless--"

"TYLER COULD BE DEAD!" I yelled pushing him away from me.

"Klaus isn't that stupid to kill Tyler since we have Elena's blood bags. Tyler is his leverage." Damon said walking to his bar.

"Where is this stupid Klaus house?" I asked.

"Uhmm, why would I tell you? So you can run to his door and ask him for Tyler?" He cocks a smile.

"No, so I could bring him your head." I snapped.

"Then you wouldn't know where his house is." He smirks. I growled at him crossing my arms against my chest.

"You don't need to know where his house is--" I turned to see Stefan walk into the livingroom.

"I do. My brother could be tortured by Klaus--I may not know much about Klaus but I do sense a mass crazy murder." I said with Damon coughing up a laugh. I ignored him.

"Bonnie is working out a spell so if Klaus does so happen to kill Tyler, he'll come back." Stefan said.

"Is it guarateed that he'll come back?" I asked.

"Yes and no." Damon spoke. I looked at Stefan and Damon then started heading towards the door when Stefan stepped in my path.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked.

"Where do you think?" I said as it was obivious. Stefan raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms against his chest shaking his head. 

"You are not going to get Tyler--we have it controlled."

"Really? A spell that is a 50% chance Tyler will live-- not good enough for me." I said about to step around him when he puts his arm out to block me. "Stefan... this is my brother -- my only family left I have. You should that what it feels like." I pleaded.

"..." He looked over at Damon then back at me. "At least tell me what are you going to do." He said.

I sighed. "I don't know. Maybe exchange Tyler place for me-- some sort of offer--"

"Maybe he'll give you Tyler in exchange for a date." Damon smirked walking to Stefan side. I glared at him.

"I really doubt that Klaus would do that to give up on the whole Elena blood thing." I said keeping my eyes narrowed at Damon.

"You never know--maybe he thinks it's worth it." Damon smirked at me.

-----

Lockwood Mansion Later that night

"You did what!" Tyler yelled in my face as I sat on the couch my hands on my laps. I sighed guilty as he paced back and forth. "I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!" He yelled.

"I had no choice--" I began to say.

"Bonnie had a plan! Instead you walked up to his door and agreed to his offer!" Tyler yelled louder. "It is dangerous! You think that doing it would be easy! I know you Leah and you would never do something like this!"

"Bonnie spell wasn't 100% for sure you will come back ! What would you think I would do if you were gone! No family-- I don't want to be alone..." I said standing up on the couch. He has been lecturing me for about two hours. "I didn't want to loose the only family I have, is it that hard to believe that I would accept his offer if it meant you would be breathing, smiling, laughing, with me for at least the next couple hours--nope! Instead I get you lecturing me for two hours!" I filed my hands in a ball, my nails rubbing into my flesh from frustration.