The Lockwood's Daughter

Leah Lockwood, the only family member left alive, the only daughter, the last of their werewolf bloodline. The last 3 years, she lived in Florida with her pack, enjoying her free life and taming her wolf side every full moon. When she hears that the mayor Carol Lockwood is dead... she returns to Mystic Falls. Only to discovers her brother is a hybrid and the murder of her family is no other than ,the original hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson.

She helps her brother ,Tyler Lockwood, through the tough battle with Klaus Mikaelson but how long can she stay strong with everybody hate towards her past. Everyone hates Leah for her past doing all but...Klaus.

How long will she fight against Klaus' charm towards her? Can she fight the pain every full moon of transformation of a werewolf? And what about her long crush on the busboy, Matt?

Nothing will go quiet easy for Leah Lockwood...

This is an idea, not sure If I should surely do it! I have too many stories to upload. So this is an Idea, and don't steal this idea even if I might not do it! Give me Your thoughts about this!

======================================================

Text copyright © JuliaLee™ 2013,2014,2015,2016

The Moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be mad, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for request for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

Email no longer available to public, apologies for any inconvenience.

================================================================