Chapter 6

I woke up with Logan facing me with both of his arms rapped around my shoulder. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes again. It was so nice to just sit there in his arms and be comforted. Wait. My dance advanced beginner class! What time is it? I have to be there by 9:00!! I thrashed my arms around to get Logan to let go of me.

"Shit!" I screamed, standing up.

"What! What! What's going on!" Logan said alert, waking up.

"It's 8:46! I'm about to be late to one of the most important classes!"

"We'll is there anyway i can help?!" He said stretching.

"Uh. I-- don't know."

"Alright I'll just make a quick breakfast."

I rushed to my room to wash my face, brush my teeth and brush my hair into a neat, secure' slicked back bun for ballet. I got my hair wet a little to smooth any fly away and then I sprayed my whole head with hair spray to secure everything. I stripped off all my clothes frantically and put on my pink tight and plain black leotard I put the tribal sweatpants back over my tights because i had no time to grab something that was clean. (Even though the sweatpants weren't that dirty at all.) I put all my dance shoes, my makeup, bobby pins, and a few other dance necessesities and rushed out of my room. I saw Logan in the kitchen putting strawberry jelly on a piece of bread. Instead of waiting for him to finish i ran over grabbed it from him.

"Thanks!" I said going in to give him a quick hug

Instead, he turned and planted his lips onto mine. I was caught off guard for a second but then I closed my eyes and kissed back. I pulled away soon and looked at him smirking a little and laughing and I smiled back.

"We'll finish this later!" I said laughing and pointing at him while walking backwards to the door.

"You know we will!" He shouted as i shut the door.

I realized I didn't have my phone so i walked back in awkwardly,

"I forgot my phone..." I said to him scrunching up my nose rushing to where we slept. I grabbed my phone from the table by the couch and ran back out.

8:56. Read my phone.

I ran down the apartment complex hallway passing what seemed like 1000 doors. I started running faster and my bag bounced on my side.

I swa girl running as fast as I was, out of an apartment door to my right. She was a little over 2 feet in front of me so neither of us had time to stop so we crashed into each other

"Oh! Im so sorry! I have to get to a dance class and i'm about to be late so im in a rush and-- it's just chaotic!" I say getting up from the ground and holding out my hand to help her up.

"I'm going to a dance class too! Advanced beginner?" She questioned picking up a pointe shoe that had fallen from her bag.

"Yeah. And we're about to be late!" I say urgently

She looked at me with wide eyes and we started to run as fast as we could down the apartment hallway towards the exit. We busted throught the apartment exit doors and down the street to the huge building that was one of the meanty buildings for dance. We ran in the building and up the stairs to the dance studio we were informed to go to for our first class. We peeked in the one way mirror and the rest of the students were stretching. I looked for the instructor but couldn't spot her.

"We made it!" Said the girl beside me,

We walked in as if we had never ran and put our bags on wall hooks in the very back of the room. I slipped off my sweat pants and went to take a sat on the ground at front of the class. I stretched my arms a little and did my left, right, and middle split. The girl came and sat beside me.