Chapter 7

**•Logan's POV•**

REALLY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! The girl I like is friends with the the girl i USED to like! For that matter, the girl i USED TO DATE!

I don't know why im so worried. What if Vi tells her something that isn't true that makes me seen like a jerk! I mean I kind of am... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

I heard a knock on the door.

"Hi.." I said to Blake and Vi. I smiled sweetly at Blake and she gave me an awkward smile back. CRAP. Vi probably said something bad about me. Now Blake's never going to like me. Crap. Crap. Crap.

"Here's your coffee!" Blake said looking down,

"Thanks. You--you can come in. It's your apartment too." I say trying to make things less awkward

I walked to my room and left Vi and Blake in the living room after about 45 minutes of them chatting and laughing and watching TV, I heard then say her goodbyes and the door shut.

"You can come out now." I heard Blake say as she stood at my door.

"I was just on my phone and stuff so i just came in here." I said making up a random excuse

"I know you guys dated." She said

"I was just afraid she was going to lie and tell you something that made me seen bad. She didn't do that, right?"

"No," she said laughing.

"She told me you could be a flirt. But also that your nice and down to earth."

"Oh ok." It got silent.

"Look, my classes are in like 10 minutes. Want to walk with me? Or..?"

"Yeah, actually. I have my common cores in 10 minutes too."

I grabbed my laptop and backpack of of the floor.

"Okay let me get my stuff ad we can go" she said

We walked out of the apartment and to our classes.

After my first two classes, biology and English, I found out I had Math with Blake. (The board on the outside of the class listed all the students)

I went in and took a seat towards the back of the class. The class room was built like a movie theater. And as you got closer to the back. It got higher.

"Blake!" I said waving from the back,

"Hey. She said sliding into the seat beside me.

When class was over we walked back to the apartment.

"Ugh! I'm so tired. And my families coming today, and I just wanna sleeeeeeeeep." Blake complained throwing herself on the couch

"HAHAHA! My parents can't stand each other so I don't need to worry about that,"

"Awwwww! Is wittle wogan missing his wittle famiweee!?" Blake teased walking over to me in the kitchen.

"You think your funny! How cute,"

"Don't cwy wittle wogan it'll be alwight!!!" She said squeezing and pulling my cheeks.

I grabbed her hands off of my face and threw them above her head controlling her like a puppet to mess with her.

"Wittle bwake can't get fwee?? AWWW!"

"Logan!" She said laughing

She tried to push me and I lost my balance and we fell to the ground with her on top of me.