Chapter 3

"Awwh c'mon! Channing tatum dies?! What is this! That's not cool." I tossed a pile of popcorn at the tv screen.

"Shhh. Watch!" Logan whispers.

Soon I doze off bored with the movie since Channing tatum was dead.

**•Logan's POV•**

Blake had already fallen asleep and was stretched across the couch taking up most of the space and I sat slouched on the right side. I stayed awake until I crashed towards the end. I woke up in the middle of the night and contemplated whether or not I should move to my bed.

Nahh. To far away. So instead I later on top of Blake and dozed back off. When I woke up in the morning, I was still on top of blake. I yawned and rolled off of her and walked to my room to change out of the jeans that were suffocating my legs. I put on some basketball shorts and no shirt and went to the kitchen to whip up a breakfast of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Just when I had finished, Blake woke up and came into the kitchen

"Did you sleep on me?" She said groggily rubbing her eyes.

"Maybe"

"I have the biggest headache ever."

"I dont. I slept like a baby. Your as soft as a pillow." I teased

"Just give me food!" She demanded putting her head on the table

I put a plate of two pancakes, some eggs and 4 pieces of bacon in front of her. I made myself a plate and sat across from her as we quietly ate our breakfast.

"So." I said

"So." She replied

"Best conversation ever."

"Sorry. This food is just really good." She said. I finished my plate and went to my room to take a shower.

Then I found out theres not a shower in my room. Great.

"Why don't I have a shower?" I said to Blake.

"Because I took the room with the shower. Duh." She said stating the obvious.

"Well I need to take a shower!"

"Then go take one! Just don't touch my stuff!"

I grabbed a towel and took a shower.

**•Blake's POV•**

Logan was in the shower and I had no classes today so I decided to just lay back in bed on my phone.

"Logan hurry up! Do yo have any classes today?!"

"Huh? Oh, no! I don't. Why?"

"Because I want you to come with me to buy paint for the apartment."

"Why because you think im sexy?"

"Get over yourself! No I just want you to carry the paint cans and other stuff."

"Alright. Hey go get me some clothes from my room please!"

Did he really just ask me that!?

God, this boy just met me and is already letting me pick out his outfits. I thought as I walked to his room. I had to look for awhile but soon, I got together some black briefs, a red, short sleeve collared, button up shirt, and some light wash ripped skinny jeans that would look really good on him. Wait. No. Why am I saying all that? I know if I like him hes just going to play me! I can't like him! And plus, i'll probably get distracted with my dance career and the whole reason I'm here.

"Here." I shouted knocking on the door.

"Thanks bitch." He said with an evil grin.

"Welcome douche." I say back flicking him off, "Hey, hurry up so I can take a quick shower and then we can go."

"Alright." He says from behind the door.

After he got out, I took a shower and put on some concealer and blush because thats really all I thought I needed. My shirt was a Cropped Ikat and mesh shirt that had blue and white stripes going different directions from forever 21 and a black flowy skirt that went just over my belly button and was about 5 or 6 inches from my knee. I decided since we'd be walking around alot and carrying paint and furniture I should just where some converse so i slipped on my old washed out whit high top ones. My hair was still wet so I spun it up in a towel while i got all my clothes on.

"Hurry up!"

"Why are you telling ME to hurry up? You took longer than me!"

"We'll c'mon. Im getting impatient."

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

I took the towel off my hair and twisted my long, brown hair into a messy braid. I put some Chapstick on, grabbed my keys and wallet and walked out of my bedroom.