Chapter 2

I didn't see anybody so I walked over to the other bedroom. To my surprise, My roommate had already moved all her stuff in. The room decor wasn't very colorful except for the bed sheets which were orange and white stripes with white pillows. I knocked at the door and no one appeared. I knocked again and a shirtless boy with brownish blonde hair walked out from the small bathroom. He looked vaguely familiar. It was the boy who I ran in to.

"Um. I think yur in the wrong apartment." He did'nt answer me though. He walked over to his desk grabbed a piece of paper and handed it to me. It was the letter that told you your lottery number and what apartment building and number you where in.

Dear Logan Aimes and Guardians,

Logan's lottery number is 409. He is roomed with lottery number 29. It's recommended you arrive at 11:30am If you want a parking lot close to your childs dorm/apartment. Parents, please do not stay past 2:00pm on move in day. There's no need to help your child move in. There will be workers who will do that for you. Thank you for your cooperation. Logan shall recieve his class schedule around 12:00pm on the day after move in day it will be placed in front of there door. He is located in Bentin Apts. On the South side of campus.

Best wishes,

Blakely Ridge Administration & Staff

"Wait, Why would they room a girl and a boy together?" I said

"Obviously your new. When you sign up for this school they literally put your name in a jar and pick to random people and put them in a dorm or an apartment. Since were roomed and were a boy nd girl we just have to take this damn pledge thing."

"Okay..."

"Hey, Aren't you that bitch that ran into me."

"Aren't you that douche that didn't move out of the way. My names Blake."

"Isn't that a boys name."

"Not when a girl has it. Look I'm going to go talk to the dean."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want a guy as a roommate let alone one who insult's me every to seconds!" I said walking to the door and grabbing my penny board.

"Your half naked!" He shouted.

"Whatever!" I said as I left.

Basically, the dean told me theres nothing he or the staff can do about it. I rode back to the apartment and plopped on the couch. Soon, Logan or whatever his name was, sat on the opposite end of the couch.

"Well?" He said turning th TV on.

"Looks like I'm stuck with you."

"Ahh, C'mon! You know you want to be with me!" I sat up and turned towards him a bit,

"No. I don't want to be roomed with a self absorbed, Jerk face, Flirt who insults me!"

"Chill out. I want to be roomed with you so I can insult you. And plus your pretty cute."

"Thanks." I said lightly

"I'm going grocery shopping in a sec, Wanna come?"

"Why the hell not. Let me go get dressed." I said walking to my room.

I threw on my Nirvana muscle tank and some black wedges.

"Kay. I'm ready." I said as i walked out of my room.

Soon me and Logan came home with a trunkful of food for the apartment and It was about 8:00

"Just to let you know this might all be gone by tomorrow."

"Don't you DARE."

"Guess we'll just have to see!" He said laughing.

"You think your funny."

"Hey I'm gonna watch G. I. Joe 2, Want to pop some popcorn and watch it with me?"

"Sure, I like how your'e suddenly being nice to me."

"Because I like you." Did he seriously just say that???

"You mean you like my butt and wanna make out with me." I said putting canned pineapples in the pantry.

"Well I mean that too, but I'm starting to think I'm developing a small crush on you..."

"Keep dreamin' jerk."

''Blah blah. A crush is something small. I think i'll be fine ignoring it. Pop the popcorn I'll go put the movie in." As I waited for the popcorn, I couldn't help but smile because I sort of liked him too. I mean it was just a small crush! I just thought he was cute. But I can't like him! He's a total jerk

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hi!" Said the blonde tall girl standing at my door.

"Uh hey? Can I help you?"

"Oh! Im the Benten Apartments council president! I'd just like to greet you and your roommate and give you a few flyers on extra curricular activites!" She yelped with a wide smile.

I took the papers from her, "okay thanks.. Bye now!" I say starting shutting the door. Immediately, the smile wiped from her face,

"Look, As much as you don't want to listen to this, I don't want to go door with a smile repeating the same thing over and over." She took her hand off the door, and left.

Okay the. Nice to know my neighbors are friendly..

I thought to myself as I walked to the living room where Logan was.

"Who was it."

"Some rude council person."

I sat down on the couch and we watched the movie.