Chapter 8: Boy i'm all cried out

Rhyanna POV

I have to admit, laser tag was fun. I underestimated Lucas and I feel kinda bad.

We walked out of the Laser Tag Arena hand in hand.

"That was fun" I looked up at him.

"Yeah, it was." His head bent down a little and laid a kiss on my lips. "But I totally kicked your ass." He winked.

"What?! You didn't kick my ass, if anything you kissed my ass!" I flicked my hair back sassily and we both started laughing. I just love talking to Lucas.

"It's getting kinda late. You wanna go home or come back to mine?" He asked and I knew what he wanted.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" I bit my lip.

"I want you to come back to mine, boo." He licked his lips.

"I dunno, it's really late and I got homework to do." I teased. I knew I could do my homework any other time, but I just wanted to see how he would react.

"Like I said earlier, we could do our homework together."

"Shut up." I giggled and playfully punched his chest. We both stepped into his car and made our way to his house.

-

We finally arrived there and just entering his house felt amazing. It's like one of those dream houses. It just blows my mind even more when I step into it for the second time.

Suddenly a girl comes running down the stairs. She wearing a white crop jumper and acid wash high waisted jeans. Her face looks in comparison to Lucas's. She got the curly hair, the same complexion and even the eyebrows. But the only other thing is she got a cute button nose which gave me hint of what age she might me. Although she was evidently wearing a bit of makeup I could tell she was around 14 and was probably Lucas's sister.

"Who's this?" Her high pitched voice spoke and the attitude in her voice was deafening. The way she scrunched up her eyebrows and curled up her lip at me, I knew she must be one of those spoilt rich girls.

"Err...this Rhyanna." Lucas said hesitantly for some weird reason.

"Oh. So she's just another one of your hoes?" She rolled her eyes so far back, you could only see the whites.

I just shot Lucas a 'control your motherfucking sister before I fuck her up' look. I knew I couldn't say anything back because these were just the first impressions and I didn't want to come off as a bitch.

"Nah, she my new gurl." He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close towards him. I couldn't help but feel so safe and special in his arms.

"Well, she look like one of your side hoes to me." She said rudely. If you weren't careful you would think she's so cute innocent little girl. The shit that comes out of her mouth ceases to surprise me.

"Don't be rude, Jenny" Lucas said, his tone laced with a irritation. Oh finally, her mofo name is Jenny. I know a couple Jenny's and we've had problems before.

"Whateverrrr..." She said as she walked off to the kitchen.

"Sorry about her." Lucas looked at me apologetically. He seemed so ashamed and angry at himself when really, I didn't care that much.