Chapter 7: Crazy Bitch

A/n: Sorry for the really long update! There's so much going on in my life and I've been trying to keep up with school and exams and everything else. But here it is. Chapter 7!!

Rhyanna POV

It was the next day at school and people were stilling talking about my stepdad's death but it's died down a bit.

"Just 'cause her daddy died, don't make her lit or something shit. She still a bum ratchet hoe." One unidentified boy said. I don't give a shit what people say about me but as long as the attention  was dying down then I'm cool with it.

I met up with Nat and Char at my locker. I was shocked to see a purplish bruise near Nat's eye. She always got flawless skin and shit, so this was a little weird.

"Nat, what happened?" I came up close to her to take a better look at the it.

"Oh...this?" She pointed to the bruise on her left eye.

"I walked into a pole" she replied briskly.

"Are you sure?" I asked; a little in disbelief. Nat never bumps into anything. She's just so cautious.

"Yeah" she replied. I was a little sceptical but I let it pass.

"Well, I gotta go Chemistry. Bye" Char said in a hurry and we all eventually parted ways.

-

The day went by surprisingly quickly and I felt like I understood a lot more than usual. I hope I get some good grades in my SATs 'cause I want to be a biomedical scientist. Yeah I know, a ratchet Atlantan girl like me going to be a doctor. But I don't let my nobody get me down 'cause I know I'm smart but I ain't sure if I'm smart enough to Harvard or MIT.

It's the end of the day now and I'm making my way out of class. I haven't seen Lucas the whole day. I'm actually glad. I don't want to see him again 'cause I know I'll get carried away and shit. I ain't even got time to think about what imma do if the police find out me and Trey killed Kevin. My sis said I could say it was self defence but the judge ain't gonna believe 'cause I'm black. I need to run away but it's not that easy.

Trey keep calling me up every now and then but I don't wanna talk to him. I don't even know why he jumped in there and just killed Kevin. Then we just ran away. We just left his body there to rot! I know I got a couple scratch marks on me but they won't believe. Everyone loved Kevin. But he was a monster behind the covers. No one really saw what he did to us. No one even knew.

"Hey, ma! Where you goin'?" Lucas called out from his car. I didn't even know this nigga was talking to me.

"Home.." I said and brushed my curly hair outta my face.

"Why don't you come wit me instead?" He liked his lips.

"Nah, I got homework." I started to walk off. I really don't want to get with Lucas. It's not fair on him. I'm a criminal. I don't deserve no love.

"Same. Why don't we do our homework together?" He followed me with his car. I obviously knew we weren't gonna do homework.

"No." I said bluntly.

"Why you frontin' girl? Last night you were cool and shit. I don't even wanna fuck. I just like your company." He persisted.

"Fine..." I said and he opened the car door for me right away. He knew I was gonna say yes.