Part 18

KANATO P.O.V

It was a super freezing day for anyone you could see even the slightest breath from anything, I walked the usual 3 mile walk to Y/N house but it was well worth it to see her anything was worth it to see her, I arrived shortly after drifting off and thinking about random things in my weird thing called a mind, I basically just walked in the front door because i was welcomed and i was made to felt welcomed here so i walked up to Y/N room and opened the door.

"Y/N how are yo-"I was cut off not by another speaking voice but by my own tears, The worst flew through my mind when i saw blood all over my face and water streaming from the bathroom i bolted dropping my bag i stood in the door way with a mortified look on my face.

Y/N looked at me and smiled she was cleaning my clothes that had blood on them and she had ear buds in and was soaked so i don't think she noticed the water everywhere, I always think horrible but it was always in my mind better safe than sorry i helped her up and we hung the clothes up on her porch and mopped up the water while listening to music and basically goofed off the entire time and slowly got it done.

"fuuuuuuuck" i yell as i slip and fall on my ass and squirm around before curling up in a ball and hearing the laughter as Y/N slapped my ass making the pain worse, i scratched her ankle and we started to play fight for a while before i smashed my face on a desk and we quit, I sat there with frozen peas on my face while watching Y/N cook.

- sorry its a filler but i make them short so i can get to the good stuff later.

-

Maxx