Chapter 34 - "Make The Damn Move Micajah."

Start from the beginning

She's wearing a pair of khaki shorts that cling to her bottom in the most enticing way—making me almost groan at the sight—paired with a sleeveless dark blue tank top. Her wild mass of curls is out of her signature ponytail, falling up to her elbows in a tangled mess that she rocks so well. She's barefoot, but the dark red nail-polish she'd worn for yesterday's event still remains, making me wonder if it's possible for even feet to look sexy.

I wonder what reaction she will give if I sneak up to her?

'What are you waiting for? You'll only know it, if you try it. Make the damn move, Micajah!' My Wolf snaps, and the hurry and irritation in his tone are enough to send me into action.

I walk up behind her, trying not to make even the smallest of sounds. Just when I near her, I hesitate for a second, but before she could sense the heat of my body, I force myself to take the last step and wrap my arms around her waist.

Her startled yelp is encouragement enough, and soothes my nerves.

I nuzzle my nose into her hair, making her giggle.

Mhm, she smells Heavenly...

"What are you cooking?" I mumble, my voice coming out muffled due to her hair. I push it out of the way with one hand—and she shivers slightly—baring the smooth flesh of her slender neck to my waiting lips. This time though, my taste buds are salivating for something else.

"Um, steak." She says, continuing to cut the vegetables away. I end the torture to myself by placing a kiss on her neck, and I hear a thump of the knife hitting the chopping board as it slips away from her grip. I smile to myself in satisfaction as I let my lips wander upwards, placing kisses on the way.

"Nice..." I say half-heartedly in-between kisses, not able to think of a better word. My hand on her waist trails up the hem of her tank, skimming the taut skin of her stomach—man, this girl works out a lot—dipping into her navel slightly, making her shudder in delight. Truth to be told, I love steak, but being in her presence is like a drug. You won't be able to think of anything properly except taking her right here, right now.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up a second. Where is this coming from?!

But my naughty Wolf has no answer, except a mental image of us on the counter that's so obscene, it turns me on. Badly.

Crap. I push myself away from her slightly, hoping like hell she doesn't feel it.

But of course, very little goes unnoticed by her.

She reaches out and turns off the stove, turning around and making my hand under her shirt rest at the small of her back. I move forward and kiss her, making sure to keep a small distance between us, but being the adamant Alpha she is, she presses herself against me.

Fuck.

"Oh." She breathes out, the sound caught by my lips before it could fully escape her. Before she has time to think, or even move away from me, I wrap both arms around her, pulling her as close as possible. She stills for a second, before melting in my arms and molding herself to me.

I groan when she opens her mouth, letting my tongue dip into hers. She gives me full control of the kiss, and as much as I enjoy her kissing me, this is a whole new spectrum of pleasure I've never considered before.

And it's safe to say, it's fan-freakin'-tastic.

I suck on her lower lip as I let my hands slide lower. I wait for any sort of protest, and when I get none, I rest my hand on the curve of her bottom. We come up for air, and I take this opportunity to kiss my way down her neck.