FOUR

to : cutie

wE'RE LITERALLY MEETING UP IN LIKE 20 MINUTES IM JUST

to: lukey

I KNKW  IM SO AHFKAVAKN

MICHAEL IS OUTSIDE OMGOMGOMG

to : cutie

I BETTER GET GOING THEN

I'LL SEE YOU SOON !!

the two made their way to where they had arranged to meet up. it was at their local mall, since they had the best froyo place there.

michael placed his car in the mall's parking lot, looking over at calum who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"i'm still baffled as to how you and luke met."

"it's a really long story." calum lied, pressing the red button to escape from the seat belt's grip.

"whatever you say." michael raised his eyebrows, as he detached the keys from the slot.

"as long as you didn't meet on chatroulette or something."

calum's brown eyes widened, his grip on the car's door handle tightening. he let out a series of awkward chuckles, as he stepped out of the car.

"what? no! that's so weird! ha!" he spoke, sounding extremely uncomfortable.
michael eyed him up and down, but decided to just shrug it off.

"okay, whatever. luke's waiting inside the centre, so we better get moving."

michael led calum to the entrance, even though the red head knew very well that the kiwi knew every inch of the place.

it was the only place calum went to shop, since all the other stores around town weren't to his taste.

as soon as the brunette stepped foot on the marble floor, he looked around, desperatly searching for a pair of bright blue eyes.

suddenly, he caught them, electrifying blue connecting with warm brown.

a grin spread across both of their faces, and calum quickly rushed towards the tall blonde, his white adidas superstars making squeaky noises as he ran.

luke chuckled as he witnessed the brunette scamper his way, with wide arms. but the hug was much powerful than he expected.

calum practically pounced on him, engulfing him the the tightest, yet most comforting hug ever.

the maori hugged luke as hard as he could, however, without suffocating the poor blonde.

after what felt like years, the two seperated, and for some reason, now calum was too shy to even make eye contact with luke.

"sorry, you just always looked really huggable." the smaller boy mumbled, but luke was still able to comprehend.

"as did you." the blonde responded, and calum showed off the biggest smile in existence.

"i'm -- still here guys."

the two snapped their heads to the panting michael, who was gripping onto his knees, yet still obviously irritated.

both of their cheeks were airbrushed over with a bright red, as calum nervously tucked a strand of his fringe behind his ear.

"sorry." the two mumbled in unison.

"yeah, whatever, let's just sit down."

luke and calum nodded, before following michael to a random table that was apart of the froyo place.

all throughout the first part of the meet up, all michael could smell was the pungent aroma of love in the air, and he wasn't liking it at all.

mainly because, he was just inbetween the whole thing, instead of being the person who was actually transmitting it.

and so he decided it was better if he got his ass out of there, and left the two oblivious lovebirds to it.

"hey, mateys. my mum just texted me saying i have to dash home so, peace!"

and with that, he got up and exited the glossy building. the two knew he wasn't actually going home, but they didn't really mind.

luke smiled at the brunette, with the fondest glimmer in his eyes.

"you look so much more beautiful in person." he said, with the most confident tone he could muster.

he watched as calum fiddled with the ends of his pastel pink skirt, obviously flustered by the comment.

"th - thank you. you're -- you're even more handsome in real life." calum said, refusing to look into luke's eyes.

the blonde couldn't help but admire the beauty sitting in front of him. he was just so stunning, and i bet he didn't even know how truely mesmerising he was.

of course, luke already knew calum was pretty via video, but in real life, as luke watched over him actually sitting in front of him, he noticed how much of a work of art calum really was.

and as all these thoughts flooded his mind, he realised something.

shit, i'm falling for calum hood.

+++

is it too early for cake? naaahhh