"Go get her bro," Brad said for the second time as if he was my wingman (well technically he was). I whipped my gaze away from her and realized he caught me staring again. He gave my back an encouraging slap, just like the way we did it. I called out her name across the classroom and watched her stumble as Brad's deep chuckles filled my ears. "Go save your beauty, beast."

I swore he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

Putting that aside, since maybe that was the truth. "Words can't explain how much I love you, B for Bastard."

"I know you love me," Brad replied shortly, chuckling to himself. Can anyone explain his feminine behaviours?

I stood up, puffed out my chest and walked over to where she had stumbled in quick strides, reached out my hand and waited for her to hesitantly wrap hers around mine. Her hand was small in comparison to mine, and her touch was soft and pleasing, just as how I imagined it would be. I stared at her, mesmerized, and I couldn't help but to twitch the edge of my jaw and smirked at her.

Kill me silently, baby.

I helped her up like a gentleman and the last person I would like to see in the entire universe started checking her out shamelessly, and smirked to himself, but soon dropped his gaze when he saw me fixating my gaze on his features.

James.

"Loser!" There was a brief feeling of a hand connecting with my back before I stumbled forward and fell off the slide, landing on the soiled ground with my reflexively outreached arms to break the fall. I struggled, trying to sit back up as I watched him inched towards me with a sly smile. He rose his foot up and pressed on my back, forcing my face to be the next part of my body to be connected with the damp soil. He held me down in my position as he leaned towards me and gave my cheek a pinch, watching me scrunched up my face in pain before lifting his foot and walked away from me with a victorious manner.

I got up and brushed the soil off me despite the laughing eyes that my classmates threw me. "Had fun in the soil?" A guy asked, making me more embarrassed than I already was. I tightened my fist and stared into his eyes blankly. He walked away then, with a few of his friends trailing behind. "I'm glad James taught him another lesson."

James.

Back when I was still a kid in junior high school, I was head over heels for a girl. She had such a beautiful smile that could easily brighten up your day with a grin of hers, plus a beautiful name that could easily roll off your tongue. She was such a goddess to me, with eyes so bright that could light up the stars in the dark. I was the darkness, and she was my stars, so bright that could lit up my world, brought light to it and turned my world upside down like no one else did.

Since she had a lot of admirers in the grade, the names of her admirers were the talk of the whole grade, including my name. Knowing James, he wouldn't leave out a chance to humiliate me in the public.

"Look, Trent," James began with one of his hands resting on the door of my locker, while the other was wrapped around her as she smiled sweetly and leaned onto him. "I know you like her bro. But sorry, you'd gotta be quicker next time."

Shock filled me as I stared at him, trying to process what I just perceived. "W-what do you mean?" I stammered.

"Look at yourself, do you think you have a chance with her? Will someone actually like a sore loser like you?"

"I... No.. I am not," I tried to defend myself, but he pressed on.

"Why are you so foolish? Can't you see that she is interested in boys like me?" What that, he placed a light kiss on her cheek as she giggled and leaned onto more. "Oh sorry, I forgot that you would stare at frozen juice cans because they say concentrate." She giggled again at his insults. "Ciao." He went down the hallway with her trailing behind.