Chapter 8: The Movie

"Zach?" He was the I'm guessing the grandson? How come I never knew that oh wait because I never met her. "You're a doctor?" He said, I could tell he was shocked.

"Follow me." I said trying to be serious as much as possible. As I was heading to the door I took a glance to see him still staring at me. "Well?" Somehow he snapped out of his gaze and followed me to the door.

We were heading to my office and at the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me intensely. I opened my door and went in the office. As I sat in my desk I started of with " Ok, please tell me your complaints." I made a fake smile. "Huh. Oh umm yes my grandmother told me that her doctor wouldn't visit her and prescribe her some meds."

"Well that's because her doctor had a day off and her say off got ruined because your grandmother kept on complaining on useless stuff that a nurse can do."

He looked really annoyed now. If it was cartoons I could have seen smoke coming from his ears and nose. "If that's all, I leave you with your grandmother and please explain to her why her doctor couldn't visit her everyday because of her busy schedule." I stood up from my chair and was about to leave when a hand held my arm preventing me from leaving the door. I looked back at Zach.

"Do you still have something to say Zach?" I was really annoyed with him right now. He didn't answer me at all. I tried to let go of his grip but he didn't budge. "Would you please let me go now!?"

I was squirming to get out of his grip but I failed and that's when he pulled me closer. "WHAT DO YOU EVEN WANT?!"

While I was trying to let him go he finally responded. " Cassidy, I'm sorry." I stopped squirming. "What"???? I was so confused already.

Just as he was going to say something again my phone rang good timing I wasn't ready to hear him yet. "RING RING...RING RING" I immediately took out my phone and answered but before that I took that opportunity to let go of his grip. Yes success.

"Hello?" I said. "Cass, it's me Ian." "Ian? Oh yeah I'm coming." "Your not backing out are you?" "What? Of course not?" "Kk see you later. Bye"

After I hung up I kept my phone in my pocket. "You should go!" With that he left my office. I let out a sigh and after a few mins I took off and took a cab to my house.

When I got inside my house I took of my doctor' lab gown and  took a bath. After, I headed to my closet and wore my onesie.

When I went downstairs, the doorbell rang. "Coming." As I opened the door Ian was in font of me.

"Well?" I gave a curious look at him. "Are you ready to watch whatever we are going to watch?"

"Oh yeah!" I let out a small laugh and let him inside... " Wow it's been ages since I went in this house again."

When I sat down in the couch Ian joined me. "Umm, is everything ok?" "Yeah..."

I stood up from the couch and went to get my laptop. When I went upstairs I got my laptop and went to plug it into the tv. When that was done, I went to my usual site and clicked the show I wanted to watch.

"There." I went back to the couch and sat beside Ian. "What are we going to watch?" Ian asked. I could tell he wasn't that excited to watch cuz I know he wasn't much of a big fan.

"Well..." I made an evil grin. " Oh no." Hehe this is going to be fun after all.