The Deathly Turnabout, Part 9 FINAL

/February 1, 2030; 11:57 am, Phantom Manor- Laboratory~ Vesgate Lawton's POV/

"Hello, mortals," he mocked, slowly approaching us. The room was starting to be filled with darkness as he came near.

"Wh-what do you want from us?" I demanded, slowly backing away with the others.

"I just want to take over the world," he simply said. "And fill it with fear, death and despair... But to do that, I can't afford having interventions, right?" he said, his already creepy grin growing bigger.

Then he took everyone except me. "Aaaah!" they exclaimed. Shadow-like roots began creeping onto their bodies. "V-Vesgate, h-help..." they choked out, finding it hard to breath anymore.

I stood there in fear, not knowing anything to do anymore... But then I remembered! There was this gun! I do not like using guns, but I don't have time to think of anything to right now...!

I grabbed the gun lying on the floor. Dr. Zamboss must have dropped it when he was grabbed by him. I pointed the gun towards him, hands are shaking in fear...

Then, I did it... I pulled the trigger. Green codes and holographic material bursted out of the gun. It hit him and surprisingly, it made him flinch. It was working!

I continued to fire at him when suddenly, my whole vision completely changed. Now the room looks like green and holographic. I could see through the walls and through the darkness. This was... weird.

I looked at Dr. Zaster, texts appeared right next to his head. They are information about him like name, age, gender, occupation, and others. But all of them are marked, '???'.

I ignored this for a moment and continued firing at him. It seemed to be working...

Finally, he gave up. "Aaaagh! This won't the last time you will see me! I will get back at you sometime! Hahahaha!" he cackled as his body became covered with computer codes. I don't know what's actually happening, but the codes were 'dissolving' the doctor.

The others were released from his grip. They all fell down to the floor, but they might be alright because they quickly stood up, ran to me, and gave me a group hug. "Thank you!" they thanked.

"Y-you're welcome," I choked out, finding hard to breath. "Now, if you don't mind, I cannot breath anymore." They realized and quickly released me. They all are smiling at me, and I smiled back at them.

"I think he will not be back for a while," I said. "Let's go home! This case is closed!" Hopefully...

/February 1, 2030; 12:05 pm, Police Department- Chief of Police's Office~ Vesgate Lawton's POV/

"Sir!" I saluted. "The case is closed! ...For now."

"What do you mean 'for now'?" he asked, tilting his head.

"We haven't arrested the suspect because of certain circumstances," Ms. Silveria explained. "But, Mr. Lawton over here managed to fight him away, sir."

"Oh, okay. But, how about if he came back?" he asked.

"Do not worry, sir," I assured. "On the day he comes back, we will bring him to justice for good!" Though, I imagine that it would be more difficult than how I'm saying it right now...

"Okay, I'll close this case, for now," he said. "Good job. Now, here's your payment..." He handed the money to us.

"Thank you!" we both exclaimed.

"You are welcome," he replied.

With that we went out of the door.

/February 1, 2030; 12:07 pm, Police Department~ Angel Silveria's POV/

We both were walking towards the exit.

"Hey," I told Mr. Vesgate. "Thank you for saving us again!

"No problem!" he nodded, smiling.

After going outside, we stopped for a bit.

"I guess this is goodbye, for now," he said, turning away and started walking to the other direction.

"Wait!" I halted him. He stopped on his tracks and faced towards me. "Before you go..."

"What is it?" he asked curiously.

"A-are you dating someone right now?" I asked shyly, taking my ponytail and played with it, heat creeping up my cheeks.

"D-dating?" he repeated, his body suddenly shaking. After a long pause, he answered, "...Y-yes...? Y-yes, I am..."

Welp, my heart broke, but asked, "Wh-who is she?"

He gulped. "P-promise that you won't l-laugh, okay?" I nodded in response.

"I-it's not a girl," he said, surprising me. "I-it's a boy..." he trailed off, eyes averting.

"Really?!" I exclaimed. "I-I can't believe it...! Wh-who is he?"

He blushed and covered his face. "H-he's X-Xeno. Xeno Fender..."

"M-mr. Fender?! You mean from that other case?"

"Y-yes..."

"Well, you two do look great together-"

"What?"

"You have my support!" I flashed him a thumbs up.

"Th-thank you," he bowed shakily. "Anyway, goodbye. See you next time." he said as he waved away.

"Bye! See you next time!"

/???; ???, ???~ ???'s POV/

That gun's bullets gave me a strange perspective of the world. This world is not real... It is just someone's imagination...

Now all things are starting to be clear. This isn't reality... This is just a fantasy of someone's mind...

Greetings reader(s)

This is the one and only, Brin D. Zaster.

You might want to watch your back...

Because, I am coming for you!

You have been warned.

Hahahahahadsfddgdhdh$/)):)$:.)).!&:73846:?4'kco{>%|<|

ERRORRRRRRR

__________________________________________________________
Hey! So, this is the final chapter of the final case. So... That means, that this D. Zaster has finally ended! Get it? No? Okay...

Anyway, yep, you might be wondering why I changed the story's title. All I'm gonna say is that I have plans in the future. So, stay tuned!

Next chapter is the epilogue! After that, this whole book is finished!

Stay cool, coolsies! PEACE OUT!