Chap. 4 Controling my thoughts

Marinas POV

Darkness. Darkness surrounded me, it was all I could see. It wasn't the safe type of darkness like at night when your lying in bed but a fearful darkness that you witnessed when you were a child when your brother tried to scare you by turning the lights off.
The worst thing is is that I felt awake but I couldn't see. I could hear beeps and hums when I was lying down. I could hear sniffles and the muffling of a mans voice. It was comforting to know that someone with me and his voice was like music to my ears. The only words I could catch were " I promise...... And.......love." That's all I could hear.

I suddenly felt dizzy as if my body was on a roller coaster and my eyes snapped open. I stared up at a white ceiling, my thoughts going a mile a minute. Why was I here? Did something happen? Am I hurt?
Then everything came flooding back. The attack on my pack, my escape to the woods, the werewolves who stopped me in the forest and the man who was running to me and then blackness.
I sat up from where I was lying. My eyes followed where my hand was resting. My eyes landed on a very angry looking werewolf and a powerful one at that, I could feel his power radiating from him but also something else like a magnetic pull towards him. But none the less I was scared. He sensed my movement and his eyes flickered towards mine. They softened as he saw me trembling with fear, I attempted to pull my hand away from his but failed as he growled lowly and pulled me into his chest with his arms tightly around my waist. He sniffed my hair and growled lowly into my the crook of my neck. "Mate" he growled. I was comfortable in that moment, like I was wrapped in a safe cocoon.
'Hold on a second, he's my mate? No he can't be.' I thought in my head.

Oh...... Oh now I remember I blacked out because this man said I'm his mate and now I'm guessing he took me with him to wherever his pack is, oh my god I'm going to have a panic attack!!
"You are MY MATE and this is OUR pack, I'm so happy that I've finally found you, you're just perfect, and please don't be scared of me because I would never as long as I live hurt a hair on your head" he said ' Did I say that out loud?' I thought. "Yes you did" he  said while he chuckled.

Just then A very handsome man in a white coat and a stethoscope draped around his neck walked in. I'm guessing he was the doctor. He had sandy blonde hair and bright green eyes. 'He is very goodlooking' I thought. My mate growled lowly in my ear and whispered " I hope not as good-looking as me?" I really need to control my thoughts! "Alpha Darius please put your mate and my Luna down before you crush her bones, she's only just woken up from her blackout" the doctor said. My pulse quickened at the name Darius.... He's the alpha king oh my god I'm mated to the most cruel were in the kingdom. No I refuse to accept it. My supposed mate who I now know is the Alpha King was cradling me to his chest growled loudly at him and sat me down at the edge of the bed with my long legs dangling over it.
I peaked up at him through my curtain of hair and smiled. I was amazed. He was stunning, beautiful dark brown hair and icy blue eyes, he had a small scar along his eyebrow and his jawline OH MY GOD HIS JAWLINE WAS CRAFTED BY THE GODS THEMSELVES. I'm guessing he felt my stare on him because he looked at me and gave me the nicest smile that would make a girl weak at the knees, which it did. "You okay, love?" He smirked at me. I was rendered speechless and couldn't trust my voice so I just nodded. The doctor checked my pulse and blood pressure all while getting growls from Darius. He said I could leave as soon as I wanted as long as I rested for a few days. I just nodded, but I was worried where would I go? I'm not going anywhere with the king, mate or not! My parents are gone, my pack. I have nothing left. I felt a pang of pain in my chest as I lay on the bed consumed by my thoughts while Darius was finishing up the papers. The door burst open revealing a very angry and worried looking Darius. "What happened?! Did someone hurt you?!" He shouted. I never noticed until now I had tears running down my cheeks. "I-I I'm sorry I was just, I miss them"

----------------------------------------------

Vote and comment.
-R