[ three ]

We had to pick up three pizza pies. Jaxon was a gentleman and carried them all for me. When we got back to the house, I immediately felt like I walked into a frat house. The girls were already half naked and running around with the boys even though Nate was nowhere to be found.

"Pizza's here," I shouted out like a stressed-out mother.

Rupp was the first to come and grab a slice.

"You wanna talk outside or something?" Jaxon asked me.

"Sure, that would be nice."

Part of me really wanted to go home while the other part of me was intrigued by this gorgeous guy

Part of me really wanted to go home while the other part of me was intrigued by this gorgeous guy. We sat out back by the illuminated pool and he let me know ahead of time that he couldn't stay long since he had to go to the studio in the morning. He made me laugh and he made me get emotional once we started talking about our pasts. Jaxon didn't leave without having us exchange numbers and he sweetly kissed the back of my hand.

I was feeling so content that I just kept sitting by the pool, enjoying the cool breeze rustling the palm tree leaves. I kept staring down at my feet propped up on the pool chair, how excellent I looked in these hazardous heels.

"You ain't hittin it hard enough bro!" I heard KDL shouting inside the house.

I cringed hoping he wasn't talking about what I thought he was talking about. Low and behold, my assumptions were correct because I soon heard a woman moaning loudly as if her life depended on it.

"And that's enough for me, time to go," I said to myself. 

"Leavin' so soon?" I heard Nate's voice...but I didn't see him. I knew I hadn't drank that much so I wondered if my drinks had been tampered with.

"Uh..." I looked around. "Yeah I'm just gonna...go home."

"Come up to the roof," he said.

Of course that's where he was all this time.

"I would...if I wasn't wearing this dress," I chuckled to myself.

"Oh." I saw a plume of smoke shoot up as he exhaled. "Aight, hold on."

I heard movement and then saw Nate as he hopped onto the picnic table from the roof, then down to me & the pool. Part of me felt relieved he wasn't the reason I heard those moans. He was growing on me, and fast.

"You gotta excuse the crew," he said. "They get wild."

"And you don't?" I raised a brow as I sat back in my pool chair.

"Sometimes," he shrugged, sitting in the chair next to mine. "And sometimes I don't feel like bein' around the groupies as you call 'em."

"Call 'em like I see 'em."

"It's cool. I respect that. That's good though, you're observant. I see a lot of shit too but it's good to have another set of eyes lookin' out."

His shirt was fully unbuttoned and I couldn't help put glance at his inked torso rising up & down as he looked to the skies.