Chapter 6

Sorry for not updating,,,, I had lots of assignments to complete :(
Here's the next chapter.. :)

-----------------------------------------------------
Nick's POV

After 10 long hours of flying we are finally on the ground. The airport here was not too big but it was very beautiful. I could already smell the salty ocean water but it was night time so the water could not be seen from where we are.

There were two limos waiting for us. Our parents got in one and the other was for Connor, me and Xavier.
Thank God Connor did not leave us alone this time. Still I'm going to kick his ass once we reach our hotel.

We got in the limo. The boys started talking about things that I was not interested in. They were on about sports, girls and business. So I took out my phone and sent Steph a message.

'Hey Steph whats up'

'Heya girly! Nothin, just tv'

'Guess what! I'm at the Andaman and Nicobar islands :D '

'WTH..... I'm coming..... no tanning without me'

'Ok see ya :D '

'OMG..... ok bye gotta go packing!'

Hmm... seems like I'll enjoy the trip now.

After 20 minutes of driving thought the night life of the small island we reached a small cottage that was connected to a deck from where we would take a boat to some private island. And unfortunately the island was owned by non other than my future husband, Xavier. After one hour of sailing we reach our destination. As soon as I stepped on the white sand of the beach I felt alive, fresh. No more tired. I wanted to swim in the salt water of the ocean, just relax and forget all my tensions.

''Nick''

I was so into the moment that I did not hear Xavier coming.

''Yeah?'' I replied softly not sure if he heard.

''Did you like the place?'' He whispered coming closer than he already was.

''mmhhmm... we did not see anything yet since its dark but I feel fresh here, clean air, the ocean water, I love it Xavier.'' I told him with a genuine smile slowly facing him.

''I'm glad u do...I aaa I was hoping you did not get angry about my idea to spend a family vacation here...''

''You were the one with the idea?'' I asked in shock of the new knowledge.

''Y-yeah'' he hesitated.

Awwww look at the cute face he is making in nervousness.

Nick!!! Control yourself !!!

I gave him a smile that made his eyes shine in the moon light. His smile was so cute that it was hard for me to control my hands from reaching his cheeks.

''Lets head towards our rooms'' he said still with the smile.

''ok. Oh my friend Steph is heading here too. It won't be a problem right if she comes?''

''Not at all. We have planty of rooms here''

''Thanks and I wanted another favour'' I asked hesitating

''No problem dear, after all you are my future wife so I must fulfill all your wishes. Ask what u want darling'' he said in such sincerity that my heart started melting. I blushed.

Not now damn cheeks of mine!

''I-I want you to arrange for Steph to reach here since..you know.. its a private island.  I-if you dont mind you know... ahh... I'm not familiar wi-with the place so ahh so...'' oh god why the hell am I stammering. How embarrassing!!

''Sure'' he gave me another smile.

I blushed even more if that was even possible. I must be looking like a walking tomato. Thank God its night.

I did not recognize that we were inside a huge rest house made of wood. It was so beautiful. It had sculptures so artistic that I was in love with the house already. Xavier walked me towards a wooden door.

''So ahh this is your room and this room opposite to yours in mine, if u need anything you can ask me ok? Connor is in the room to the right at the end of this corridor and you can give Steph the room opposite to his.''

''ok'' I smiled. ''Goodnight Xavier''

''Goodnight Nick''

We stared at each other for a long time. We broke our staring marathon when he suddenly hugged me. His arms felt so good around me. It felt like home. We pulled apart awkwardly and I entered my room without another word as fast as I could. I locked the door and leaned on it catching my breath with a big smile on my face. I could hear a 'yess' and 'yoohoo' from the other side of my door.

I think he likes me too.

I could not stop myself from doing a happy dance. I slept with a smiling face that night.

All I could think about was Xavier

My Xavier.