chapter 1

Nichole's p.o.v

Trriiinngggg

''aaaggghhhhh''

Trriiinngggg

''aaaaggghhhhh not again''

Trriiinngggg

''Connor will you for god's sake please shut your damn alarm ?!!'' I said irritated.

Hello, I am Nichole Garner. You see I am definitely NOT a morning person. No one can wake me up when I dont want to myself. The 'Connor' I was shouting at is my big brother who is one year elder to me. He is a well known businessman and according to people he is very charming and handsome but to me he is not I tell you. He is a playboy and can be seen with a new girl every week.

Well I am his 'baby sister' as he calls me that. I am a painter. I love painting anywhere and everywhere. People call me a nerd even though I don't wear big glasses, may be 'cause of my boring long butt-length hair and simple clothes. I'm happy how I am.

I searched for my phone on my bedside. Hmmmmm its only 10:15am. Tooo early... My back hurts of sleeping for more than 12hours. So I got up dragging my feet I reached my bathroom. Brush my teeth as fast as I can 'cause I disgust the taste of toothpaste . I then took my bath and rapped myself witb a fluffy orang towel. I got out of my bathroom swaying my hips as if dancing and reached my wardrobe.

''what to wear..what to wear..
Aahhhaaa this one!!!''

I took out my white cotton mid thigh frock that has grey flower pattern. I put on my white lace bra and panty and then my today's outfit. Tie my hair on a high ponytail and I was ready.

beep beep...beep beep

I heard my phone vibrating.

It was a message from my bestfriend Steph asking me to go for lunch. I saw the time, its 1:40!!! hungryyyy

So I said I'll be out in 2 minutes. I took my wallet, phone and car keys running out of my front door before kissing my mom on her cheeks, I head towards our usual place.

As soon as I reached our favourite coffee joint 'Coffee and Cakes'. I parked my car at the parking lot. I got out of my car and noticed my brother's car parked at its shinning glory near the entrance. What I noticed next is another shinny black car parked near his.

''He must be having coffee with one of his clients'' I wondered aloud.

I walked to the entrance and as I opened the cafeteria door, I was hit by the aroma of coffee and cookies. Yummmm..

As I searched for a table to sit, I noticed my brother at the same time he saw me and waved to go sit with him. As I got closer and closer I notice handsome man on black suit all formal sitting beside Connor.

And I tell you, my heart literally skipped a beat. He was devilishly handsome. Muscular arms not the bulky kind, sexy hair. He was him...

The boy I always had the biggest crush on...

My brother's best friend... Xavier Huchman

God help my heart.....