Enemy Afoot, Hidden Mission

Start from the beginning

When we arrived to find a young looking man standing on a crystal podium with people standing in a large circle shaped, crystal lift around him.

"Welcome shinobi of the Leaf." The young man with cyan blue hair and eyes greeted us. "I welcome you to Hinoko, the Village Hidden in Sparks." He brushed the long sleeves of his silk robes to show that he had no hidden weapons. "I am the head of the village, Hide Kusanagi."

Yin-sensei copied his motion. "Yin Yuki Suzaku of Konoha." Whispers swift around from the cyan themed people who I assumed were villagers. "My team and I are here to return to you the lost scroll of Furea." Yin-sensei pulled out a blue scroll that looked to be centuries old but still in good condition.

A man walked out from behind Kusanagi and accepted the scroll from Yin-sensei before bringing it to his village head.

The high ranking man in silver robes examined the scroll before smiling in satisfaction. "Yes this is indeed the scroll my foolish great uncle had lost during the dark days between our villages."

"I am glad to have it returned to its rightful village." Yin-sensei buttered him up. "With our mission complete we shouldn't overstay our welcome, we will be going now."

I noticed Danika wanting to protest but Hiroshi silences her by stepping on her foot.

Hide shook his head. "No, no, it is soon to be night." He said, playing into Yin-sensei's hand. "I insist that you stay till morning, the barrier is stonger at nightfall and it isn't safe for a group as large as yours to travel during the witching hour."

"I humbly accept your hospitality." Yin-sensei bowed and we followed. I could see the smirk fighting to show on her face.

Yin's POV

We were given on room to share and left alone to rest till dinner. I set up a genjutsu to keep anyone from listening in and seeing what we were really doing. For anyone who walks in they would see us playing a game of cards or shogi.

I unrolled the mission scroll out as we sat in a circle. "Now we start the real mission." I said.

Daiki and Danika had confused looks, but I don't blame them. My teams are trained to operate differently from normal teams. When we go on a simple mission such as the cover up for this one, you can always expect more.

"What do you mean?" Daiki questioned me.

Hiroshi scoffed. "You didn't pick up on the hidden message in the mission scroll?"

Kimi spoke up. "Hiro-kun not everyone is used to how we operate." She said in her usual shy voice as she turned to the twins. "You see bringing back the Furea scroll is only a cover up." Danika's eyes widened. "We're really here for this." Kimi ran her hand over the rolled out scroll's black ink, layering a thin layer of chakura on it to show a hidden mission.

"We're here..." she began.

"To save daughter of the noble Akashi Ren." Hikari finished as Brooke barked quietly.

NEXT TIME ON THE LHHR!

Everything seemed to go silent as soon as Daiki yelled out those few simple words. "I care because I'm in love with her, what about you?!"

I was left speechless and so was Hiroshi. 'Oh no...'

No One's POV

The wind picked up loose grass and flower petals. The silence was broken by the voice of a boy with deep orange eyes. "Ha. 'What about you' you say?" He huffed out a breath of air in amusement. "This is what..." Hikari found the collar of her shirt being yanked, jerking her towards a broad chest, and before she could utter another word, her lips were sealed.

A/N: ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! FINALLY!
NOW I HAVE FIVE EXAMS TO DO FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS............... AND AN INTERVIEW FOR A SUMMER INTERNSHIP.......... wish me luck guys TT^TT

How about you guys? Done with school yet? Have any exams? What are your plans for the summer of 2016? Am I being creepy for asking?
If I am sorry.... *looks down in shame*

Anyways hope you guys liked the chapter and the sneek peek at the next one ;)

It's actually a decent sized chap too^^

If you're all wondering:
Hinoko means Sparks
Furea means Flare
Fluff and love is gonna go down next chapter :3........ maybe XD

Love y'all, bye♡