Chapter 15: Twins

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

???'s POV

I walked through the gates to Konoha, my twin sister by my side. Three girls appeared in front of us. Two of them had green hair and the other light blonde. "You are two are the Buromako twins, am I correct?" The blonde asked, her green eyes were glassy, but her voice serious.

"Y-yes we are. I'm Daiki and this is my sister, Danika." I introduced, with a bit of a stutter, and my hyper sister gave a wink and a peace sign. "May I ask your names as well?" I looked at the two girls with green hair.

The taller one with straight hair spoke first. "My name is Chidori Mai." Her voice was soft and gentle.

Then the one with wavy hair spoke. "I'm Midori Mai, I'm Chidori's younger twin sister!" This one seems like a flirt, the way she twirled a strand of hair as she spoke and the look in her green eyes gave off that type of feeling about her.

The blonde started walking. "Come on, we are to escort you to the Hokage's office." She said, her serious voice cutting through the flirtatious atmosphere her teammate created.

"Are they always like that?" I heard Danika whisper to the older Mai twin. The girl closed her purple-blue eyes with a nervous laughing sigh. "Ha-ha-ha... Don't mind them too much, we just came back from a mission that didn't quite meet their satisfaction a few days ago. They're still not very happy about it. And my sister developed her behaviour from the area we lived in, pay no mind to her."

I felt an arm latch onto my own and something soft pressed against it. I looked to see it was Midori and screamed before falling down. "Wha-what the hell?!" I managed to shout, I could already feel the heat raising to my face.

The flirty green just giggled. "Awe~ Aren't you just the cutest!" She squealed. She was then lifted up by the collar of her revealing top by a man with gravity defying white/silver hair. "Kakashi-sensei!" She shouted. "Let me go!"

The man, Kakashi, sighed heavily. "Didn't Yin tell you not to scare our guests?" He asked. "You wouldn't want her to find out that you're disobeying her orders, now would you?" Midori stiffened before going limp.

"No sir..."

He placed her back on the ground as I stood up. "Sorry about her." Kakashi said to me with a closed eye smile.

"What are you doing here, Kakashi-sensei, shouldn't you be resting?" Chidori asked but Umi sighed.

"Chi, that's a clone."

"Bingo! As sharp as ever, Umi." The Kakashi clone clapped.

Umi's expression remained blank. "You're going to buy another one of those perverted books, aren't you?"

The clone then disappeared and Umi sighed, muttering a 'knew it' under her breath. "We should get to the Hokage's now." She then started walking towards a big red building.

~~~

We entered the Hokage's office after Umi and her teammates, whom we found out is called 'Division Steel Water' for a reason unknown to both me and my sister.

A young looking woman with blonde hair was seated in a chair behind a desk that had piles of papers on it. "Welcome, I received your letter this morning, you two wish to become members of this village, am I correct?" The green clad woman asked and we simply nodded, though Danika had a huge smile glued to her face as usual.

Yin's POV

I walked into Tsunade's office with Kimi by my side. "Yo, Tsunade, is my team done their mission yet?" My eyes landed on two unfamiliar faces that looked similar to each other along with half my team. "Oh, so you three are done, good, good. I have a new training regiment to test *cough cough* I mean try out."

Their faces gained a slight blue tint and the three also stiffened. Tsunade laugh bellowed throughout the room. "Yin-sensei, I thought I told you to stop scaring your teams to death like that."

I laughed as well. "Oh, don't worry Tsu, your team lasted the longest out of everyone that I've trained, though my two divisions are catching up."

"Oh really? Which stage are you putting them through?"

"Hikari and Hiroshi are finishing up stage 3, once they're done they're going to start stage 4. If I remember correctly, your team stopped at the 6th stage."

My beloved former student shivered. "Stage 4... not even going to try to remember it." She had a slight blue tint to her face now. "I'll never be able to forget..."

I let out a booming laugh and doubled over.

I calmed myself down and turned to look at the new members of our village. "Hello, my name is Yin Yuki Suzaku. I am the person incharge of Division Steel Water and Division Steel Wind." I grinned. "You two must be Daiki and Danika."

"She's also a member of our ANBU torture and irrigation Corps, the former instructor of the third and forth Hokages and the Sannin." Tsu added.

The boy looked at me with wide eyes whiles the girl's eyes were full of awe. "If you're wondering how, she's the Guardian of our village." Tsu added.

She then had a sly smile. "Yin-sensei, how would you like to take on two more team members?" She asked me.

Daiki stiffened.

"Sure, the more the merrier, as I always say." I then became serious. "But I have one question..." I took a few step forward till I was standing directly in front of the twins with icy blue eyes and brown hair. "What is a hero to you?"

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

Hey! Okay, it's kinda short, again. Only 924 words!
I'm so sorry for not updating recently! I've been working on some stuff, got a summer job and been getting ready for moving homes, well getting ready for if I move--still a bit of trouble with some documents and stuff.

My updates are gonna be slow, no surprise there, but I will try my best! I promise!

Daiki and Danika are characters created by @marnyandesu
Image of the twins above^^

Oh, and if you all want follow me on Instagram @Snow_Child_Wolf