Main Characters

Ava 

Ava is 16 with has long brown hair with blonde highlights. She is tan, blue eyes, with an amazing body - pretty much what every girl wants to look like. She just moved to New York from California after her mum passed away in a hit and run accident. She lives with her dad and isn't poor or rich. In California, she was popular and got all the guys, but always remained nice, caring and got good grades. The school uniform she wears is a white short sleeve school shirt, black converse, and a green high waisted short skirt. On weekends she will usually wear white converse, black jeans, a white cropped shirt and a cargo jacket. 

Jim

Jim is 16 and tan, with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. His dad committed suicide when he was born and he lives with his mum in a tiny apartment in New York. Every girl wants Jim, but he never seems to have a girlfriend or even be that interested in flirting and stuff. He is always with his three bestfriends - Pedro, Mikey, and Neutron. He is known for being a bad boy, but he always writes in his poetry diary which he is extremely protective over. His school uniform is black pants, a school shirt and a green tie. On weekends he usually wear a loose jumper, jeans and black converse.